1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack KewlJ

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by Tater, Jul 26, 2021.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Trollin Trollin Trollin keep them Dawgies trollin
    Rawhiiide.

:asshat: KJ The duncin queen.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Post of the year. When and where?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

You cats each pony up 1K and the proceed will go to the charity of the winner choice. So, you can settle yer difference and pony up 2Ks for the worths while cause at the same times, hey hey.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Headim up Movem out. Movem in. Headim out. Raaaawhiiide.

Trollin Trollin Trollin

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes.I was able to look the rest up. Now I am not trying to out you or dox you, but we both know who you are and the real info of your situation and life.

Since KJ knows all about me. Bring it in down and we'll settle up. He wont. I have nothing to hide.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ will fake a death or a false heart attack. It's not like he hasnt done it before.

When dont you provide info about the alleged report. I will call them myself.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    The nervous poodle got himself booted from WOV yet again, because he couldn't keep his trap shut. Impulse Control Disorder. But, as usual, he'll be back even though he once again swears that he is "done" with WOV. The UNKewl one can never stick to any resolve, which is part of why there is just no way he could be successful at the blackjack tables - when the time comes to lay the big bets out there, I am sure he puts one hand up to his rigid doll face and starts yammering in a high pitched voice about whether he should do it or not. Indecisiveness is his middle name.

Speaking of his play "20 minute sessions" - more proof that he loses. Twenty minutes simply is not long enough to be assured by any means of getting to the rich part of the deck where he might be winning. I assume that the reason he ended in the red last year and gave up is partly because of these very short sessions. Impatience to the max! typical UNKewl nervous behavior.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Oops!

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Standing O to MDawg. Two amazing comebacks recently. The first, was Blackhole at VCT. So KJ took is kewpie doll and exited. Vows not to post. What is the over/under on that one.

MDawg is suspended. But suspension is lifted after 2nd consideration Then KJ who wanted MDawg suspended actually gets suspended for trolling the Dawg.

Hil-friggin-arious.

Now KJ and Tasha are considered the biggest goofs on BJTF, WOV, VCT. Tasha reaches out. KJ rejects.
    Take about your multiple personalities. Their writing styles are very similar. No?

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes. Not only am I a better blackjack player than you, a real player supporting himself, where you only dream of being, but I am actually a better troll than you, kicking your ass in the troll game that is what these forums are. I might not be as good a troll as Mdawg who set out to make a mockery of Wizard and WoV and has masterfully succeeded, but I am far better than Moses.

Tater says: Prove it. I suppose being a troll is a good hobby for you. Because it's for damn sure you can't do anything else.

How about kicking my ass in real life? Hmmm. I dont think so scooter.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ. A real player. What a joke! You cant get off a forum long enough to play a short 20 minute session.
    :joyful:

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

How old are you, moses? What do you weigh? I'm 64. I did some boxing in my youth. Why don't you let us know your real name so we can arrange a boxing match? I'd hate for you to engage a ringer. I'd be willing to take a crack at a boxing match if our ages and weight match up. But you'd have to report your real name first.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Im easy to find. KJ has my name and address and the other info. Ask him. I will be waiting.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Too bad a 64 year old has to come all the way fron Tennessee to stand up for a 40 year old queer.

But whatever. I enjoy a good fight.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: So speaking of Tater Tot/Moses, he is back at WoV today, talking blackjack and talking his "rotation".

Tater says: I knew that would get to your sissy ass.

Im always one step ahead of you.

Shouldnt you ne trying to overcome Variance somewhere? Another day for KJ writing essays to no one who gives a shit. Except Tasha.

What a blackjack loser!

Maybe MDawg can help you?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: I had a dealer "Bob" back in my AC days, at Harrah's. His first comment was innocent enough. I was playing at a table with a couple in their late 20's or so. The female said something like "Every time I raise my bet, I lose". Bob replied, "you should raise when this guy raises," jestering towards me. I didn't comment and pretended not to have any idea what he was talking about.

Next time I played with him and he was circulated in as the dealer, I didn't start with him, he said something like, "oh it's the card counter". That is when I knew he had some hostilities and figure if he would say that, he no doubt would say something to the pit on his way to and from break.

Tatet says: KJ is as windy as a bag of stale farts. You seem to have a knack for whizzing people off. Maybe it was Bob truing to sneak by Barney and Gomer. And stop looking out that window.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Keystone writes; Nah quit lying. He was at least in his 70`s. Not that there`s anything wrong with that.

Tater says: KJ's late partner was in his 70's? Geezous. We can add nicrophilia to KJ's list of mental illnesses.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

In other News...KJ Necrophilia

Complaints were filed with the Cemetary groudskeeper that KJ and his buddy(s) were drinkin beer, tellin loud nasty jokes, whizzin on headstones, and diggin up graves...KJ has self documented his necroplilia aspirations at least 4 times at VCT.

Them ladies didnt appreciate it...none.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writea to Coach Belly: WTF? You think I am going to post details of my travel. Nope. Totally irrelevant anyway. You are just looking to stack on shit, looking for a reason to back out. Your looking for an out, still over a month away, you great big pussy. No bullshit pal. I am going to be there. I want the time announced because I am going to record it and then post the video of the exact time, so you can't do your bullshit thing.

This isn't a game shitstain. I will be in Philly, so I will make that extra trip to AC and will video you not showing. And if you do show I will kick you ass. And I just don't even give a fuck if it costs me some jail time. You have pushed me too far little bitch.

So you have a month. You can talk big for the next month and weasel out at the last second or whatever. I don't care either way. I am going to prove you to be the little bitch that you are or I am going to kick your ass. One or the other. Your choice. Clocks running.

I am going to cut Blackhole some slack because of his medical condition. I am not going to include him in my settling of scores.
    But I am going to settle scores with coach belly and Singer. I know they think I am playing. They will find out, there comes a point where the games cease.

Tater says: Yet Dandruff doesnt consider this a threat of physical violence against two members in their 70's.

Not to mention a recent threat to Bosox and KJ's own admission of necrophilia. A rare mental illness.
    All overlooked.

Moses get banned for settling a bet which once again KJ falsely accused a identity for $29k or the parking lot.

DanDruff: What does KJ have on you?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  20. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

The Lord Lucifer ate the baby's feet again.

beachedwhale likes this.