1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Make the Claims and Stand the Scrutinies

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Cuteness aside you're all wet Jack O. As a newbie you don't really know who this guy is. The reason he says he has me blocked, doesn’t read and will not respond to any of my posts it's because he knows that I have emails from him in years gone past that show that is not being truthful regarding his various claims.

It's too long and laborious to bother but suffice to say he's not what he appears.

J

JacobBlaze likes this.
  2. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Yes you are right I'm.a.newbie and don't know all the drama I just filter thru the posts and take in the valuable nuggets that might help me decide heads or tails better.

There's a.lot of drama around Soxy and nonbelievers of his freely posted data results.. I guess I'm a kokonut but I believe his results hold up..but not in RNG super Sux land

Please don't attack me princesses/Soxman bashers.... just Stating my opinion and I like to keep my ignore list as low as possible as even haters and naysayers have valuable nuggets sometimes..

I don't fight back too so you won't get the enjoyment or attention you are seeking.. just fight with Soxy or junky or turbo theyll entertain your attention seeking :)

3. Jimske

Cute, Grasshopper

JacobBlaze likes this.
  4. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Ur cute too,
    Name, age, KoKonut size and Aroma.... :)

5. Jimske

I might start reading all your posts, Grasshopper....... Nah.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  6. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Thank you for the scrutiny soxhivfan, it made me reconsider the power of the Fibo.

Which I deployed early, if it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have gone back there, so for that I'm grateful, haha

7. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member