1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Maybe it's time?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Jul 27, 2021.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Just put me on iggy if you don't like my postings. Why you gotta whine like a little beta-bitch. I put put the retard and coconut on here in iggy and yer gone too, hey hey.

James nitto likes this.
  2. Bac2Bac

Bac2Bac New Member

To answer your questions....
    -No,I don’t FaceTime. (I contest what you are implying and find it offensive)
    -No, I’m not joking, on the contrary, I couldn’t be more serious. I attribute being ahead of the game to reading and understanding what exactly several members of baccarat forums have posted.

3. Bellringtoday

Bellringtoday Active Member

Soxie is an exemplar definition of the phrase taking it bareback.

You can dispute the FaceTiming thing but we all know Soxie and a few of you guys act out your sexual frustrations among yourselves that exact way.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  4. Myrtlejones

Myrtlejones Active Member

SOXFAN put your money where your mouth is i will play you heads up EVOLOUTION gaming back ground, 3 hour per day or 5 shoes every day for 7 days lets see who makes money and who is full of shit, you are a sorry human element of sheet, i am the real deal and you know i have the goods, go back i did my Es and Os., what was your response ( where is JUNKET KING ) lets go fool i challenge you

Junket King likes this.
  5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I took you off iggy to see if you would take part in my baccarats challenge but of course you didn't. And years back on wov you talked about meetings in person and you didn't. Yer a clown, a retard, a coconut and a whiny, annoyin little beta bitch so yer goin back on iggy. At least the old blimey-limey is entertaining, hey hey.

6. Bellringtoday

Everyone here knows you don't put nobody on Iggy you are too curious to what everybody says and you live for this every fucking day...

This is all you have in your sorry fucking internet Fantasy Life besides from when you FaceTime your buddies on here and you guys have phone sex together.

Junket King likes this.
  7. Myrtlejones

Myrtlejones Active Member

Your bullshits Baccarat challenge where you pick the results you are an endless moron and have ZERO APTITUDE TOWARDS COMMON SENSE

Junket King likes this.

8. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    :D:D PMSL

Nonsenses, rubbishes and retardations? Is English your first language, or is that paragraph merely a reflection of your intelligence?

Haha, that has got to be a wind-up, LOL

Ferguson is full of shit and stone cold BROKE, for somebody claiming to have made $2.4M over the last 12 years, one might assume Hughie might nip across the border to play at the MoSun, or maybe he needs to avoid the border LOL. Truth be more like, he's bought in for $2.4 over a 12 year period and his profit is -$2.4M, hence why he walks around his flat in Tronoto muttering "hey hey" to himself.

Folk need to realise being having a presence on gambling forums for over decade, doesn't carry any weight or give any indication you know what the fuck your talking about, case in point Karen

9. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Pit that the old limey codger beta-bitch lost all his credibility, but lots of value in truths table and whining about joints rigging every shoe in the joint to cheat him, hey hey.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  10. Bellringtoday

Ha ha ha luv it tremendously. So true.

11. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

All I know about baccarat and women, is that you can beat em both… but you might go to jail for the latter.

12. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Whether I had, lost or otherwise any credibility, you are stating I had some, which is the direct opposite of yourself and Karen aka is it Kurt or Karl Nathan up and pull Detroit.

In case you haven't realised Ferguson, there are many here who don't take you seriously and think you are an absolute IDIOT, you may have one fan, maybe two if GR8 is on the prowl for anonymous folk to "take his side". Other than that the consensus is in, 15 years of floating around gambling forums don't earn you or old man Detroit Kudos or strips. So what did you buy with that $2.4M over the last dozen years Hughie? I new table top so you could test some more perhaps?

13. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Come on you have been talking absolute rubbishes, bulls shits and contradictory nonsenses for years. You were correct when you said that trendings is bollocks but other wise you have been wrong on pretty much everything else. Little Petey Keating, whiny little beta bitch loser and baccarats retard, perhaps one day you might see the lights. But then you admitted that it took you a few years to figure out how the star style works and it took me about 44 minutes. So squeal like a little beta bitch some more and tell me how my bets flat style is the "NON_STARTER", hey hey! BBBBBBBBbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh