1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    stop calling me cat man

& just because he didn't by now that diesnt mean that he wouldn't\won't

just because red didn't come in 22 spins does not mean it won't on 23rd

Nonetheless, I've seen some to the point deep smartness in your short posts • & you can take this as a compliment.

What bothered me a bit in regard to how I look at things is that you call gambling recreation • which for you might be • but a recreational sports driver & formula driver ARE differrent, the latter going all in or all out, complete dedication, no distance betwenn subject & object • car & driver are one

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    & yes, its more accentuated, directing attention & can carry more meanings than already seated in minds 'traditional' -

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  3. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I concur, too many words without referring to himself.

4. Kairomancer

Kairomancer Active Member

Today I played it safe. Flat bets only.
    It was a long hard practice session, because of the many losing first guesses.
    It took me some time to recover from it.
    I think I was very unlucky this time with the quickly changing nature of the trends and bad timing, but I still managed to collect my 3 units profit.

Attached Files:

gizmotron likes this.
  5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You did good. You saw the good stuff happening in the zeros and sixes. This kind of a challenge is the way it looks when it is difficult. It's still $300 in about three and a half hours on a very busy table on a weekend only using $5 chips. This is the experience I want people to learn from.

6. Kairomancer

Kairomancer Active Member

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Today session is a losing one. Unfortunately when you have bad luck you have to accept the loss.

Attached Files:

7. gizmotron

Retired
    One quick thing to think about here with this session. Never keep betting money after two losses in a row. If you don't see a pattern on the weak side then go to virtual bets after a lost bet. Your graph shows 6 losses in a row. The graph is an amazing tool. Just think what would have happened if you could avoid the steep dives in that same session. A single loss is an indicator that the trend or pattern has broken down, unless you are getting singles on the weak side and they are still continuing. When I talk about a first loss situation it is after coming from virtual bets where winning has started up again in the virtual bets.

8. gizmotron

Retired
    He calls everyone cat. He's one of those guys that lives in a house with 100+ cats.

Watch out for a few "cool daddio's" too.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  9. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    cool daddio is actually cool, ND.

gizmotron likes this.
  10. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Cat is not considered a demeaning designation of a person . It is commonly used by the wise guys ( known in NY as gamblers ) in reference to one person or a group of people .

Hoping this cat was clear enough .

11. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    1. Would you elaborate on correlation of zeroes [&double zeroes] with the 20 number groups here again [nS, nP]?

I was looking for that thread but did not appear with any of the search terms.

& the 20 number grouos do not include zero either, even if 19 would remain.

So what's the advantage of these 20 number groups, why their conception at all?
    Again, for comprehension purposes.

2. Do you recall my post on interlays?
    At one point you were combining 123 & ABC to eliminate certain numbers from betting.

Did you perhaps experiment with same principle on the EC bets [using 123&ABC with EC groups, or just amongs EC groups alone],
    & if what were the findings.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  12. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    ND, if you really can't resists the cat families, when applying to me transform that to panther\jaguar.

13. gizmotron

Retired
    Well then maybe you won't hear a few of those. Cool daddio is post Frank Sinatra.

14. gizmotron

Retired
    Concerning the zeros:

If you search for "zeros" and limit it to posts by me you will get plenty to read.

You can also search for "combo Bets" by me:

Keyser Soze likes this.

15. gizmotron

Retired
    Please get use of a windows laptop. The software does combo bets for you if that is your thing. You can use all 12 sets from the six groups. I won't use unknown development software on my development computer. Sometimes development software inserts class algorithms as very sick namespace overloading tricks that can have effects on other unintended things. So I won't try to build you a different version. If you want to buy me a windows laptop to do that then I will. I can then throw it away after doing your request. I suggest that you beg for some programmer here to build you a knock-off.

16. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Yeah, that's what I had in mind • specifically 'eliminating' combo bets; i.e leaving only 9 numbers when combining two groups.

Beside obviously mind being tasked to do more things, which in itself also'forces' the mind to stay focused;
    practically speaking have you experienced greater payoffs, in long run?

gizmotron likes this.
  17. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    You havent directly addressed the '20' number groups, why so? As in software those groups do not contain zero.

18. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    We should get past this edgyness by now..

The 'request' that I placed was a simple conversion of the existing exe file into apk, done by certain apps purposefully designed for this specific task in few minutes; just recompiling • but forget about this.

Once its done I will upload\add it in its section.

gizmotron likes this.
  19. gizmotron

Retired
    I don't find combo bets to be worth it. They are just distracting. I have a working skill that works best around 18 vs 18, 19 vs 18, and 20 vs 18. It all works best because it is very close to 50/50 which we all know does not actually exist. Just one extra win and that issue goes right out the door. To get paid off from combo best you must allow extra losses. The extra losses don't resolve with one spin at a time observations. You must allow several losses to balance with a single win. It's off topic. You can turn it into a method. I think it is a waste of time.

20. gizmotron

Retired
    You didn't read it, why should I answer you? It's says that the primes, not primes, specials, not specials, zeros, and sixes are all groupings that contain the zero or the double zero. These groups can be combo selected with the red, black, odd, even, low, and high bets. I'm done with your questions. There comes a point where you are just muddying the waters.

Here is what you can do about it. You can read from everything I published at this forum about it. If you don't understand something then I suggest you beg from those that do comprehend it. Dummy homeless people that expect rights tend to piss me off. You are not one of the privileged in life. Please try to amuse yourself with other people's time.

Nathan Detroit likes this.