1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Should we enforce our Rule #1 - Be Respectful ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Admin Team, Jul 26, 2016.

?

Should we enforce our Rule #1 - Be Respectful ?

Poll closed Aug 4, 2016.
  1. Yes.

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Admin
    regarding"
    Any post containing an insult, even an indirect insult, will get moved here to avoid starting flame wars that derail threads."

are you willing to put an end to "spirited" debate? And just have monotone exchanges?

example
    A "FOUNDING MEMBER" John Smith writes a book on dice influencing. And there is a lively ongoing exchange.
    I post:
    John, I dont know if you really believe what you just posted, or you just want to get interest in your upcoming seminar.

Now the above is an insult in the climate of a lively ongoing exchange.It implies his motives are unclean...that he is "shady"....its sort of an indirect insult...just as your rule above states.

then wizofnothing chimes in

You fuck your mother 3 times a day.

Now....2 extremes....and there are plenty of gradations in between.

a direct and indirect insult...and they both get thrown together in a bin......where as you read them in the new setting, they make no sense.

so get ready for an all or nothing rule...because you cannot be serious if you are going to allow some and not others.

the downside....spirited debates go away....or at least become less "spirited".

2. LarryS

your mental illness prevents you from being able to comprehend the written word.
    I understand....and will pray for you

3. LarryS

""If the Moderators allow him to continue then I'll leave here forever.""""

BWAAAHHH HAAAAHAAAAA

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  4. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

The Habital Liar has responded to this thread 19 times FACT... It's a shame his only life is on these forums. I guess that's what an unemployed person does when mom is at work supporting him

5. LarryS

"I will no longer partake in this forum until the 2 Klansmen get removed from this forum. The Grand Dragon is the guy who cried over my original screen name. Yet he deems it fine to drop the N word whenever he feels like it. He plays it off yet his racists over tones come out for all to see. His side kick is just as bad.

He points fingers at me yet at the same time he spreads his Klansmen ways... This forum needs to rid itself of these two deviants at once.

I'm sure he will spin his web, but what he writes in here daily is dispicable and needs to be removed ASAP

If the Moderators allow him to continue then I'll leave here forever. Who in their right mind wants to be associated with Klansmen ? Not I" ....AS PER ONEARMEDBANDIT.........

fact

6. OneArmedBandit

FACT LarryS has replies to this thread 20 times, carry on

7. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

Fact- you are a one arm piece of shit and this forum will continue to be crap until some rules are in place

8. OneArmedBandit

I'll bet you $1,000 you wouldn't make that same comment to my face. Because my two arms have something for you

Junket King likes this.
  9. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

Anytime anyplace

10. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Give him a call, his number is hard to find on this web-site, but it's on gamblersglen :D

Meanwhile WoN does his best to deliberately disrupt the board in order to impose a rule change, yep nice game your playing here. I propose a new rule, fuck him off.

11. LarryS

A NEW SUGGESTTION

Lets be honest. The real vulgarities for 90 percent of the board is from 3 people...out of the 1200 members. A tiny percentage.
    Whether the vulgarities are of the"curse word" type as in WON and HM.....or in the bigoted.antisemetic type from OAB.

So the admin can make a choice.....make a strict rule that can eliminate lively conversation, which would include sarcasm and insult...or surgically eliminate the cancer and keep the lively conversation. I am guessing the the most objection from an outsider looking in would be from those 3 posters....so give a fair warning....and then just eliminate the disease if it persists....and leave everyone else alone.

Junket King likes this.
  12. LarryS

honestly...does anyone come close to this

just eliminate the issue.

make a business decision instead of turning your business upside down over 3 people

13. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

I'd like to propose a new rule.

#1- LarryS can GO FUCK HIMSELF.

OneArmedBandit likes this.
  14. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

The business goal as I see it is to allow almost anything in the name of getting more members. Then selling out or selling ads. Nothing wrong with that but it's obvious any decisions made are being decided with that as the only objective. If these guys spouting off brings more new members, they can live with them. Same as the Roulette and Stock scammers. They are more than welcome to promote their BS here without question.

15. LarryS

yeah but now they are rethinking the rules and want a very strick rule below that is now posted
    that is me quoting the admin.

so the say what you want rule is over, as it seems to the admin that it has chased APs away.

So basically 3 people are chasing Aps away and the admin wants to start making new rules revolving around the actions of 3 people.

16. OneArmedBandit

You name the day and time, I'll be there

17. OneArmedBandit

Reply of the CENTURY

18. OneArmedBandit

Unemployed Habitual Liar has now replied 23 times FACT

19. LarryS

"I will no longer partake in this forum until the 2 Klansmen get removed from this forum. The Grand Dragon is the guy who cried over my original screen name. Yet he deems it fine to drop the N word whenever he feels like it. He plays it off yet his racists over tones come out for all to see. His side kick is just as bad.

He points fingers at me yet at the same time he spreads his Klansmen ways... This forum needs to rid itself of these two deviants at once.

I'm sure he will spin his web, but what he writes in here daily is dispicable and needs to be removed ASAP

If the Moderators allow him to continue then I'll leave here forever. Who in their right mind wants to be associated with Klansmen ? Not I" ....AS PER ONEARMEDBANDIT.........

FACT

BUT A LIE BECAUSE HE NEVER MADE GOOD ON HIS ULTIMATUM......

20. OneArmedBandit

24 times & counting....

He makes his elderly mom work 2 jobs so he can pontificate on these forums. I wonder if his conduct on here violates his parole?