1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Suggestion, add a rule to deal with serious trolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Stephen Tabone, Aug 12, 2021.

1. nate

nate Well-Known Member

lol...punkshitty 0 ... Admin +1.
    Sure shut you up with all the your implied hopeful threats with no support from Admin. Made my month.
    Admin has spoken, they investigated and now you don't exist.
    By the way, I see your alerts, I don't read except when Admin responds.

Actually, you totally prove I'm in your head for some reason. You only pop up if I take the time to check the GF forum. lol... must drive you nuts.

Cheers and hey hey and tata.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, anyone that posts the same off topic attack posts in other off topic threads every day about the same member certainly shows obsessive problematic behavior.

Give it up dudette, I'll never give you any satisfaction. Let it go.
    cheers.

Punkcity likes this.
  3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Lol you posted to a month old post.
    In your head princess. In your head princess. Lol.
    I’m still here. Lol lol

4. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Yet here you are posting twice within minutes of each post. Lol.

You have given me the satisfaction, thank you.

The irony will be totally lost on you Nate,( noticed I use your name correctly? and I’m not subject to your obvious childish nature of name calling, punkshitty oh I’m so upset, lol , you just embarrassed yourself YET again lol , there goes another bit of any credibility you ever had lol)
    As I was saying the irony will be lost on you Nate because you are delusional imho and not very intelligent imho and have no sense of humour imho.

The posts you refer to from me to admin are in actual fact a total piss take of YOU and your actions. The posts are obviously OVER EXAGGERATED by me to admin for the sole purpose of providing a humorous read for the silent majority of this forum.

The irony is you are so delusional you can’t see it which makes it even more ridiculously funny than what it was.

Thank you Nate, your one and only button is completely pressed, always was , always will be.

Made your month lol. You barely rate in my life. Lol

Remember Nate you will reply to my posts and you can make all the excuses you want but we all know you are hooked, line and sinker, balls deep no matter what delusional excuse you come up with. That is the fun part of your replies Nate , they are glaring lies, you are an endless embarrassment to you and your family and pet rat .
    Guaranteed you will reply.
    Nate 0 and infinity lol.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Just came across this, but this is brilliant, great entertainment once again. ,

LOL, getting an IP from Amazon, haha

Great stuff, I trust you applied for a refund with each purchase.

Really, seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!