1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat system of 5 marti steps (1 optional)

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Holodok, May 8, 2019.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I would place Money Management at the top, because there is no edge to be had with the game of Baccarat. So you need to use what funds you have, to make what you can.

Composure and Discipline, I would combine those together.

Bet Selection, I would include, as all bet selections have differing failure patterns, including trend changes.

Timing? Would not make the list, you can be in the right spot at the right time when everything you do works, but you also need to survive those spots when it is not, hence MM and composure are top of the list. You need a strong bet selection as it it doesn't lose 3, 4 or 5 in row that often, due to you the punter narrowing the window in which you lose a series of bets to as small as possible. Then MM will take care of of the rest.

2. Holodok

Holodok New Member

I worked as a dentist, but recently broke my arm and now I have a problem with work, I don’t know when I can work, so I was looking for a way to win over baccarat. What system do you use? How do you choose the bets? what is the size of the bet? I am on the Internet on the EVOLUTION platform, I understand cho marti is a time bomb, at first everything is fine, but the day comes and you lose everything. For me now it is very important. Unfortunately I do not have good English and cannot read large books.

3. Holodok

Holodok New Member

winning only 8 units and 5 marts a day is perfect. Play for example 1 time per session (approximately 70 hands). How different is the distance, if you play once per session 8 times a day (play for example 10 days) or play the same way once a session 80 times a day. The total number of games is the same, but the time period is different does it matter? or trends fall very rarely? I can ask stupid questions I want to understand

4. Holodok

Holodok New Member

winning only 8 units and 5 marts a day is perfect. Play for example 1 time per session (approximately 70 hands). How different is the distance, if you play once per session 8 times a day (play for example 10 days) or play the same way once a session 80 times a day. The total number of games is the same, but the time period is different does it matter? or trends fall very rarely? I can ask stupid questions I want to understand

5. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

OK Holo, do your own charting. e.g. you can look at the natural 8 or 9 on both sides and see how they behave. Follow or against. If it doesn't go bias on one side than you can follow or against. That way no headache in choosing B or P. Your 5 decisions are follow or against. You can also chart in groups of 5 . If 5 hands mirror the next 5 hands, you can decide to follow or against. Again don't bet first. See how they behave. Your 8 units win should be 2-3 shoes. A lot of the time, you will remain on the sideline and not betting.

Plan your work AND work your plan. The Human factor is the thing you have to be aware of. Don't let emotions overcome you. Don't be greedy. Stick to eight units. Never try to win an extra bet to cover commissions and expenses. Your winnings need not be a round figure.
    The 5 Marty is your most powerful weapon but there is a land mine out there. The less you play, the better. The main thing now is to plan what triggers you want to use. Come out with 8 of them. Use each one once.

6. Holodok

Holodok New Member

What do you think about this scenario. First, play marti 5 steps of $ 5 for example, it turns out 5 10 20 40 80, it turns out 31 units, if the loss. Then we also play only 10 20 40 80 160 until we win the loss (it turns out about 16 units need to win to play 31 units of $ 5 each), if the loss is again, then 20 40 80 160 160 (first play the loss where the unit is $ 10 and then 5 $), I understand that the result is 217 units of $ 5, but in order to lose everything, you have to lose 15 times in a row or have a very bad session and a lot of losses, I think it will be very rare, what do you think?

7. Holodok

Holodok New Member

or on such a progression 1 1 1 2 2 4 4 8 8, with a loss, also doubled and regain the loss.

8. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

Aha! Martingle OVER Martingle. Its NOT the progression. Its the HUMAN FACTOR!!!. Its sounds like you will be playing hand after hand . Thats a NO NO. Playing Marti with a too low limit is a waste of time. There will be days that your W/L will look like this. WWLLLLLLWWWLWLLLLLL. I think you know what I meant BE ABLE TO WIN BACK THE LOSSES IS THE KEY INGREDIENT THAT MY APPROACH WORKS. Like I mentioned before, average maximum loss is 24 to 31 units. Take the loss. Come back another day to win 10 units instead of 8. This way you can keep making your daily wins and recuperating your previous loss 2 units at a time.
    Concentrate on taking care of the losses. The wins will come. I understand the biggest disagreement between Baccarat players is each hand is individual and random. Time and bet selection has no effect in the outcome. This is something that can't be explained. Some called it superstitious, some believe there are trends. Like in sports, why coaches take time outs? Why in NFL, time out were taken to "ICED" the kicker? It takes a lot of courage to walk away a loser in Baccarat while you still have money in your pocket. Experiment it at home with no money involved. Compare the outcomes and you will know what I meant.

9. Craps

Craps Well-Known Member

You need to win some real money with minimum play. Using a cluster bet progression will always yield small wins but once the "waterloo" comes, all your hardwork will be undone. Again, this type of execution is not easy to implement without mistakes in amount and bet selection. It only look good on paper.

10. Manus

Manus New Member

Thanks very crapa you are very good tutorial.

You winner alwayas 5 day and 2 lose?!
    And you play 30 Unit ok total 930

You have 930 x 3 For play? 7 day correct?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2023