1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat The Final Solution

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Sputnik, Jul 29, 2020.

1. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Just because they didn't understand what he was teaching them doesn't mean it was a scam. I would never attempt to teach this because I wouldn't know where to start. As soon as I start explaining how it works it makes no sense. I give Gizmo kudos for attempting to explain it in his RR thread. I keep using the same analogy. It's like trying to explain hunting, you can't really do it. You have to actually hunt and learn it that way. My father-in-law was a professional hunting guide in Montana for decades and he could never explain what he did to others, he could just point them in the right direction. He was born on a farm in upper Michigan in 1920 and they had no electric till 1945. So he had to learn to hunt when he was 8 years old because they depended on fresh game. He could never teach it but he sure could do it.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    gizmotron likes this.
  2. judge

judge Active Member

3. judge

judge Active Member

Spike, dont worry about posting your bullshit method. No one is interested.

4. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

A time to respond a d a time to shut up .

5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

What you mean is no one is smart enough to be interested. They all know better then the people actually doing it. Like when the Catholic Church locked up Galileo for saying that the Earth rotated around the Sun. Why, what a silly thought. Everybody knows the truth is that the sun rotates around the Earth.

gizmotron likes this.
  6. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Damn dude, you’re like Rain Man without any of the mathematical gifts. You just came here defending a well known scammer. One of his victims is commenting and even saying he forgives him. Then he calls the victim stupid and shit. Imagine a pedophile…. Years later an 11 year old grows up and publicly tells the pedophile that they forgive him. The pedophile says, “well, you’re a stupid count that allows yourself to easily get raped.” Now another person posts that they are mind-blown at this ignorant audacity, and you come along trying to justify the pedophile… shit, that kid had no business looking as good as they did, doesn’t mean the rapist is a pedophile…

do you hear how stupid you sound?

I realize that for folks like you—reading and comprehension skills don’t come easily, and why in the hell would someone who struggles with such things bother actually starting at the beginning of the Reading Randomness thread. Why would you want to know what everyone thinks of the bullshit? I like your hunting analogy, but it doesn’t apply.

Imagine a self-proclaimed hunter (Gizmo). He says and thinks he’s the greatest; yet he’s never actually succeeded in getting any kills or putting any food on his plate from hunting. He runs his mouth though and to some folks without much experience, he comes across knowledgeable. They also like his theories because they are a little out of the box. While everyone else (the math zombies) say you have to look down the barrel of the gun, this fucking guy says you can do it with your eyes closed and randomly kill shit with a higher success rate. Of course, he can’t prove this theory, even after a wealthy man gives him over $5,000 to do it. So he says he teaches because he owes it to the folks he screwed over in the past when he taught them the best method of gun control and safety is to point the weapon at your foot and fire to see if it’s loaded or not.

You’re trash too buddy, read the room.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  7. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You are right. I found what I wanted to find in my method. I think that anyone can refine their method and go ahead and start winning consistently. It just takes time.

8. gizmotron

Retired
    I did what was 90% of what works and a really bogus method of executing this. Those first buyers paid for all my time and the others came later at the cheap prices. You still got the basics of tend and pattern detection. You just never got the rigid, stay low and close to the dead line method. Because I never got that far yet. So Why did you not search for it? I lost hundreds of paychecks finding what works. You gate at least ten years of searching for you for $200. I'm very glad that you were an early buyer. It's free now and mainly because you were an early buyer. If you pass it up then that's just you thinking that it's not worth it. I tried at first, made adjustment, and wrote the RR thread.

9. gizmotron

Retired
    I worked for months with you guys. You going to believe I jipped you? I'm never going to refund anything. I worked on this for decades. Please consider it one more lost bankroll.

10. gizmotron

Retired
    I'm real happy for you. I hope they are too.

11. gizmotron

Retired
    I don't need it Patrick. But I'm happy for you. I wrote RR to tell it all. I want the world to know. It's different than how much I can make. It's about how much anyone that gets skilled at it makes.

12. gizmotron

Retired
    Pot Kettle Black. You still flogging a progression?

13. gizmotron

Retired
    Yes, they are all dead and have no complaints. You however are a shining example of integrity with your bogus gambling team. So you think I'm at a weak point? Just keep on gambling. That's your way to go.

14. gizmotron

Retired
    So you need to hit me while I'm down in your eyes. It's basic human nature and you are a captive of it. Enjoy it.

15. gizmotron

Retired
    I have an idea that will work on them. Go silent and let them hide RR in their magical beliefs and their hopes of finding a working way. If supported of RR are all gone then all that will be here is magical math and cornball system builder. They deserve each other. This will kill this forum, just like Snowman killed Gambler's Glen. Watch now. The vacuum of space will darken the intellect. crickets, crickets, crickets....

16. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Stop telling yourself “kick me when I’m down.” You’ve been in your situation for years. You’re not down on your luck, it’s your life. You’re right where you are supposed to be and where you deserve to be. Anything more than the life you are currently living is just visions of grandeur. A year ago, I gave you the solution to getting in a better place, you need to stop gambling. The only thing you’ve successfully done is realize that you’ll never make money with reading randomness; but with your narcissism, you are just trying to live some fantasy guru life and hope you can live vicariously through someone else that’ll make money from your nonsense. It’s a fantasy. No one is going to get rich off of your nim-witted ideas, and secondly if a miracle happened and someone accidentally made some money off of your pile of dog shit, they aren’t going to give you a piece.

The smartest thing you’ve suggested the whole time you’ve been on this forum is that you and spike should go silent on us. Please do.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  17. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    You could have lodged an appeal via Paypal at the time, they would have froze the payment.

This is precisely why these Folie à deux types, need calling out on all gambling forums, as they are on WoV. Stop any newbie coming along and believing this shit.

100%

It's real funny because the GG forum, these two went at each other, even Chelsea Manning the Roulette Genius went at Spike, now everybody is "keeping their enemies closer" like a bunch of schoolies.

Yeah of course, now we know why you have to buy out of date food and shop at Oxfam.

Ouch, haha

I don't think there has ever been a worst case of damaging psychosis on these forums, close on 20 years Alfie has been living in this fantasy world, all he has going for himself is being the most prominent post on whatever board he shows up, this will be his final legacy in life.

Haha peach, PMSL.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  18. Jimmy X

Jimmy X New Member

Hello everybody. I am a newbie here.

After I read through this thread with all ears. I wonder that does anyone have idea to convert Sputnik March to small Tools it helps us easy to choose what to bet (Bet Selection) by using excel.

If we assume each Block or Set as one Trigger so we have 18 Trigers to use (2-s and 3-s)

And we can make a tool like that I am currently using for Baccarat online.

Does anyone have an advice ?

P/S: Everyone can see my attach file to see more details?

SS 1png.png

SS 2.png

19. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

I don't think anyone uses it as a complete solution, my impression from emails and replies are they implement parts of the method.
    Try to tailor your method or try to tweak or improve.

Cheers

20. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

Is difficult to achieve a working method with progression.
    And is more difficult to achieve a method of flat betting.
    And is no chance of success using a positive progression.

I will post a video where you can see it for yourself.
    I don't have the strength to explain all the questions.
    If you know Sputnik's March variants you should see what is what.

I believe Norm (R.I.P.) from BTC did something similiar.
    I know I read the staking 12 on a rolling basis, is very powerful.

Cheers

Attached Files: