1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc The VCT Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Sep 23, 2019.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Maybe I will call him again tomorrow.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

You won’t.

Tater likes this.
  3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

These are all absurd lies. You reported multiple instances of you being doxxed with a name you have publicly admitted may not even be your real name and we gave you the benefit of the doubt each and every time and removed every instance of it that you reported to us. You then publicly outed your own lawyer and then asked us to censor other members' mention of it which we refused to do because that is clearly not doxxing and that lawyer is a well-known figure in Las Vegas and other members have a right to post about him. In other words, you bit off more than you could chew, then you asked us to clean it up for you, which has nothing to do with doxxing as you yourself admitted to us in private. We are not here to do your bidding and we have acted on every single instance of actual doxxing that you have reported to us which you will not deny because you know we can easily prove it.

KewlJ, you are not special, so please stop making requests for special treatment and then crying wolf when you do not receive said special treatment. Additionally, please do not throw us under the bus or insult this community just because you may have lost an argument and are trying to save face when quitting in defeat. Lastly, please do not involve or invoke us in your personal feuds or we will duly comply, and please do not ask us to do your bidding to save you from the consequences of your own actions and decisions. If you make your bed, you will have to lie in it.

Folks, doxxing is clearly against our rules and we take it very seriously and act on every actual instance of it that is reported to us, but if you out your own lawyer in an attempt to intimidate others in an internet argument, then we will not censor it for you and we certainly will not be setting a precedent that members can talk tough and bite off more than they can chew only to have us clean up their mess for them afterwards.

So please do not involve is in your feuds and please report all instances of doxxing so that we can take action. Thank you.

mr j, Punkcity, MDawg and 2 others like this.
  4. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Right on the money! about the UNKewl one.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    Punkcity, Tater and beachedwhale like this.
  5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Maybe you could use the thread I created for situations like this
    When Mommy/Daddy says no.
    It has a multitude of applications
    Cheers

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Punkcity

I’m taking unders he’ll ( kewlj) be back by Christmas, I believe no one takes the money line as it’s all ats according to dietz, unless of course you are dietz, he’s allowed to take the money line and post about it but no one else is allowed to , fuktard hypocrite, but I digress. I asked my bookie for ats price on kewlj being back before 26/12/2021 and she got upset because she thought I asked for atm and hung up on me. Luckily I didn’t mention that kewlj was into bj, lol. Guess pmt is going around also. But if kewlj is suffering from ptsd because someone apparently stuck a weapon in his face and it discharged (?) or not , maybe it was a single cock and not a double cocked shotgun, lucky boy boy. But traumatised either way. Cheers

Tater and beachedwhale like this.
  7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I will take the over PC. He will get a snoot full on New Years and have have an essay of resolutions. First one is on me at beer o’clock.

KJ was Messing with some hairy legged country boys o'er here.

beachedwhale and Punkcity like this.

8. Punkcity

Rlmao
    Done deal , only under one proviso, no people with pointy breasts allowed in the same room as me , I don’t want to run the risk of an eye injury.
    Lol.
    Do we address you as Tate 1 and 0 ?
    Kewlj as 0 and can’t count that far?
    No offence intended. Cheers

beachedwhale and Tater like this.
  9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

OZZY writes: UnKool1 is almost as deserving as Tasha for a fan club. He just got ripped to shreds, by the Admin over at GF. Buddy summed it up pretty accurately, he deserves a lot of the fecal matter that gets tossed in his direction. How does that bag of shit smell like burning on your front porch Kew ? LMFAO !

Tater says: Almost? He makes Tasha seem like Quenn Latifah. Wait! KJ has a porch?

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Nun taken. I made a note.
    No pointy breast around
    bad bad Leroy Brown

Punkcity and beachedwhale like this.
  11. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman

Tater and beachedwhale like this.
  12. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Maxpen writes: you cannot wallow in a pig pen and count shit free.

Taters says. KJ squeals too much.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

14. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

MaxPen asks KJ. Why would you seek out someone to fuck with that you had to go to the cyber police about?....lol
    Damn,,,, what am I missing at these other forums??? Wtf??

Tater says; Because I was fucking with kj's little tormented mind. I mean who runs to the cyber police? He is so screwed up he concocted a story about a homeless guy visiting his building and having charges file against him. Homeless people are usually scrambling for bus fare. NO?
    But this guy came all the way from Reno and straight to his building. Yet no one else can find him?

YES, KJ ratted me out after losing $11k in Reno.
    A shifty thing to do. BUT not against the law. KJ has accused me of a crime and refuses to provide proof. That being said, drop the gloves, the dox is on until kj tells the truth or provides proof.

This is what I called Bob N about. He needs to realize his client needs mental help.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ WRITES about GF adm. Anyway, the guy clearly has no idea about running a gambling forum, not that that forum is much of a gambling forum despite the name.

Tater says. You really got in KJ's head. He was up into the wee hours fretting like a nervous poodle. If I have a problem? I go straight to the source.

KJ runs like Forrest Gump when rocks are thrown at him.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

VCT hasn't had a post in a couple of days. Blackjack Info is KJ's new home. He and a couple of others are talking in a thread about losing 20 hands in a row.

Is that like Mdawg winning 60?:cool:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Advantage player? Lmao.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Kj writes:, well-spoken or not, good story teller or not (which applies to Singer and Mdawg) is irrelevant to me. I don't care about any of that. What I care about is the intentional misleading of players.

Tater says: And you didn't? Get a job.

19. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: Stop limits.

Tater: When did you ever start? You've been typing essays on forums all year. Radical drama queen.

KJ comes to Reno and loses $11k in a weekend. He's got them right where he wants them. :eek:Shrewd. No brain. NO GAIN. :asshat:

SO he rats me out.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  20. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Is that true? That's why I don't play Blackjack as a card counter, your edge is paper thin.