1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Thoughts on Testings

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Aug 29, 2019.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Just finished testing the 100 shoe zumma book and tested betting anti-streaks waiting for 5 p or b to pop then bet against with the three stage grand marty 1-3-7 style. So the result betting against p streak would give ya +195 units gross profits. And betting against b sreak would have clipped ya for -83 unit. So again the evidence is conclusive and obvious that the baccarats is NOT a 50/50 coins flipped proposition. It should be plain that difference between betting players vs bankers is not superfluous or insignificant, it is YYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGE! In fact IMHO cats who insist on betting players at all are buckin up against a mugs game and are seriously diminishing their chances of winnings, hey hey.

2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I tested betting anti-streak against both Zumma books many years ago. Admittedly 1600 shoes is a small sample compared to the trillions of shoe combinations.

Anyway my crude testing showed, betting "AS" after a streak of 3 players; 49.5%, after 4 players 51.1%, after 5 Players 53% and after 6 players 52.5%, bet after 7 Players 54.6%

Betting anti-streak on the Banker side; was always below 50%

Something similar was posted over at WoV, except they tested 200 Million 8 deck shoes.

BPPPPP is followed by P 49.3% of the time, yet followed by B 50.69% of the time. Of course they were laughed off the forum and rightly so, because such data is meaningless, it is what happens while you're at the table betting, is all what matters, not the stats you plucked from the Zumma book.

3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I test the anti-streak play buckin up against over 8000 shoe, not just the zumma result and the result are consistent. Bettin players is just a lousy proposition no matter how ya slice it, hey hey.

4. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Hi Soxfan,

Always interested to read yours posts. Keep them coming.
    BTW, how many lost units if 5P streaks popped up and do you normally stop betting in the shoe after losing 5 LIAR.

Regards

5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Joey, send me a pm as I don't want to make some things public, hey hey.

oopsididitagain likes this.
  6. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Done. Thanks in advance.

7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Ok, just to finish my thoughts, and yeah anti-streak is the way to and ya gotta get in the game early makin yer cake capturing profits on the is 2s 3s 4s streak. It just ain't worth it waintin for 4s or 5s to pop cuz the 1s 2s 3s are the most common occurrence at the baccarats table. Also, cats know my style and over the year I think I have a reputation as a cat what shoot straight. So, I gotta admit I was a bit pre-mature when I said you should never bet on players. After some more extensive test I come to conclude that there is ONE and ONLY ONE circumstance under which you should make a wager on the players side of the layout. And sorry I ain't gonna go into the detail specific on here. In near future I'm gonna start my own forum for serious baccarats talks only. No coconut, no nutjob, no bottom-feeder and no roulettes talks allow, just SERIOUS CATS that gonna contribute or get the gavel, hey hey.

8. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

What about the Garnabby? ya got to invite him! :D

9. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Nah but gonna invite the gr88888888888880ne so the john-O can have somebody to feud with, hey hey.

10. Jimske

hehehaw. I never understood a single word he said but I loved to hear him talk!

Junket King and oopsididitagain like this.
  11. Junket King

The forum I recently started , is not to chat Baccarat, rather to discuss ABR with a very small group of people that showed an interest in it, so it's rather exclusive.

12. Junket King

Garnabby was always a bit strange to say the least, now he has totally flipped out.

He sometimes posts over at the Penalty box, a site created by WoV mod FACE. There is a thread by Garnabby called "there is a God", were he is rambling on about "The 31st dimension, and the solution to the universe". It's kinda sad in a way, but he has gone 100% bat shit crazy, literally.

13. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Just another thought and I come to conclude that you can win betting flat but it's a very slim margin only capture about .15-.2 unit per shoe. The testings have really been a revelation and now takin the long bet bankers view I feel like the baccarats strategist where before trying to trend or adjust to a shoe decision by decision on a fly I was more the baccarats tactician, hey hey.

14. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The garnabby scares me, and I always wish he came with the subtitles so I could understand him, hey hey.

15. Junket King

Resides in the same country as you!!!!

16. Jimske

LOL, that's right.

17. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread to refute the bulls shit retardation that you can't win well and regular betting only on bankers cuz of the 5% tax on winning. I ultimately tested this style for over 26 000 shoe and got a result of just over 3 units per betting strictly mechanical against players streaks only. I also show how you get clipped hard if you try to buck up against bankers streak showin conclusive that it always the lousy proposition to make wager on the player side of the equation, hey hey.

Jae likes this.
  18. Myrtlejones

Myrtlejones Active Member

What is amazing to me is people think testing will prove some kind of probability factor in the world of BAC, well it will, not dissect the shoe and create your own reward, the winners edge