1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat To All The Negative Marty Users Out There...

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jon Wick, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Jon Wick

Jon Wick Member

Hello guys and gals! Hope everyone had a great weekend. This question is to all those that uses Uncle "Marty" as their money management method. After a bust, how do you recoup a bust. For example, a 5 step marty you would lose 31units, what is your strategy to recoup the bust. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated? Stay blessed and stay safe...

2. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

Tell them to get a legitimate job.

Rustyshackleford likes this.
  3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

A while back I tested a srtict anti-streaks style usin a shorts leash grand-marty and it show a net profit of about 3 units per shoe buckin up against 26, 000+ tested shoe. I never ran any recoup/recovery just kept bettin the same over and over, hey hey.

4. Jon Wick

Jon Wick Member

Thanks Soxfan for the feedback. Would you mind sharing with me the bet selection strategy and how many steps grand marty you use for that specific bet selection. I appreciate your contribution to this topic.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    26000 shoes = 26000 hours, / 5 shoes per night, 5 nights per week. Will only take you about 20 years to make some "sweet sweet" net unit, real money profit, yah baby

Natural9 likes this.
  6. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

were you using a 5 step Marty as well ? now the anti-streaks meaning after 3,4 players showing up or what parameter did you use if you dont mind me asking ? it looks like the other post got good results doing it after PPPP.
    Cheers

7. Rinad

Rinad Active Member

I like the 6 steps Marty myself, and after losing it I may bump up the base bet a little but not enough to get the progression out of control. so lets said I play a 10,20,40,80,160,320 and lose , I like to double the first bet and play 20,30,60,120,240,500.
    so as to recoup half of my bankroll quicker and then go back to square one.
    another thing I have done and this may sound nuts to some, but when I am up to that 80 unit bet is to play a oposite bet on the other side .
    so I can place a 20 unit bet on player when I have 80 units on banker to edge it.
    if I lose the 80 unit bet I let ride the 20 on the other side to 40 and so forth to reduce the amount of the bust if it happen.
    if that first oposite loses because the 80 won on banker I then carry the 20 unit to the banker's side but now only try to recoup and not looking for a profit, like a insurance bet.