1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Turbo, do you remember the discussion on how to select the repeat?

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Naughty but nice, Dec 4, 2021.

1. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    You've mentioned your bankroll or attempt amount being 12u .. & according to the BP's highest probability differentials on streets that equals to be 3-4-5 streets in 3x spins, or 4-4-4.

I've been trying with this model, unhits to repeat a) once 3 outcomes are shown commence with 3-4-5, or b) once 4 outcomes commence the 4-4-4 adapting the $ last outcomes at each spin,; disqualifying all that already had s repeat till the qualifier is met

The almost-continuous betting, meaning commence betting as soon as 3 uniques are present -- doesn't work at all; it gets slightly better whenafter the betting sequence fail the virtual betting is assumed in place till the repeat happens & commencing there of with 3 or 4 next repeat-cycle uniques.

I've also tried variations as c) including the last repeat or defining element of the previous cycle & b) without it, purely new cycle outcome ... first-off c) seems better.

Second-off, a lot of hit repeats in the first two to three spins of the new cycle are thus skipped =uncapitalized by default.

Although assessing on 100 spins interval (outcomes counted as bet & not) it show a slight advantage .. nearly or break even & other instances a slight profit. Still, way away from your step profit graphs displayed.

& also several hundred spins only has no real assessment bearing, plus using 4u avg per spins having eg. +12u or +36u profit equals to +3u or +9u when normalized to a 1u base unit.

There might be something to betting the repeats to repeat too, alongside -- as in BP more pairs to appear in a certain number of spins? 7& I have no idea on which lines to marry the BP + PhP pairs, even more so as pairs can be arbitrarily assigned, or in detail, its street arbitrarily gets assigned a value .. with two SY=T then equaling =13, oe 14 when Zero is in the equation too.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Where do you live exactly. In the United States it's illegal for a store to sell food that has gone past the expiration date, so how do you 'shop for out-of-date food' when there is none for sale? Every time a store in the US puts up new stock they check the dates and take the about to expire food off the shelf. They get fined if they get caught selling it. In fact there are clubs in different places in the US that periodically shop the dumpsters behind the grocery stores for all the good food they throw away. Especially freshly baked goods because they have the shortest shelf life. And produce. Are you going to accuse me of doing that next? What's your problem John O, I beat roulette and you can't and you just can't stand it? I used to like you, I've even defended you before. Why you have to treat me like crap now is a mystery.

3. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    That's off-the-cuff but .. since the situation changes on every spin .. doesn't that pertain to the dynamic risk assessment?

4. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Capture.PNG

When I'm flush with cash due to gambling, I always buy "top-shelf", don't think twice about splashing the cash at the super-market. Struggling to get my head around why somebody with a 72% strike rate for the last 15 years has to penny pinch.

I bet.

gizmotron likes this.
  5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

LOL! That's what you were talking about? Buying meat that expires that day is a bargain, just because you have money doesn't mean you have to be a moron spending it. I knew a woman that was worth over 20 million dollars and never bought a new car in her life. What she did is every two years she bought a two-year-old Oldsmobile station wagon with low mileage. Drove it for 2 years traded in and bought another two year old Oldsmobile station wagon. She could detail for you all the ways that she was saving money by doing this. And the woman and her husband owned 14 sporting good stores. They could afford to buy 10 new cars a year. You know who buys top shelf just because they have the money? People who don't understand money, or minorities who have no money and think if they buy top shelf that makes them as good as rich people. Which are you? I suspect you are the latter.

Do you know what a pantry is? I have a giant pantry. I've been filling it with canned goods for years. I have hundreds of cans of meat and fish because it keeps for years and years and years after the expiration date. You name it I have it in my pantry in multiple amounts. Why do I do this? Because number one, I can afford it. Number two it gives me great peace of mind to have two or three years worth of food on hand in the times that we live in. I'm also a gun nut, I have a handgun in every room. You know why? Break into my house and I'm going to shoot your ass.
    I have lots and lots of handguns because I can afford them and I like them. I also did something really smart about 5 years ago, I started stockpiling ammo. I'm glad I did because ammo is really hard to get now. I'm also a Harley Davidson nut and have a 2012 Road King that I bought brand new. I keep it in immaculate condition but I'm older now and don't ride it as much as I used to.

I would talk about the way you live but frankly I don't give too shits about the way you live. Nobody does.

6. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    lol

gizmotron likes this.
  7. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    @Luckyfella I've though about ways of marrying BP & PhP Pairs -- within the best BP probabilities.

To begin with, initial idea on streets -- where pair sum is 13 with ST0-2,0-3,1-3 being intercheangable acting as one constituent according to what's happening with numbers 0,1,3 --

.. is to use two unique outcomes & PhP pair them up betting 4ST & on the next spin adding another pair to 6ST, two spins one attempt [+8,+2,-10, 50:50 bet] -- this way using BP 4→5 highest probability differential & 6→7 a bit lower probability differential;

the alternative is to move over all of the 3 spins of the 50:50 structured bet [+8+4,-12], simply using the last two recent uniques paired up -- this way the probability differential ie. 4→5 is the highest on every spin & thus cumulative too.

But I am questioning this up a bit .. since the PhP determines as the pair-must-happen threshold as [x/2+1; x=total pool]→ streets pool =12 thereof threshold =7; meaning with 6 uniques 7th is must happen -- meanwhile we only work with 2 in the above cases; & most importantly since the pairs' values are arbitrarily conjured up & different values can be assigned to streets .. with variance at points resonating with those & others not.

If we wanna work within 12u bankroll/attempt & 2-3x spin context|structure;
    we can either go with streets/spin as 4-4-4, 2-4-6, 3-4-5 or 6-6, 4-8 -- & as long we are using the PhP pairs ..

2-4-6 works with 1,2,3 unique numbers, starting as soon as the cycle begins, adding one pair at each spin over three spins
    4-6 works with 2,3 uniques adding one on the second attempt's spin, with highest BP differentials covered
    4-8 a bit weird since not lining up as the outcomes come up + lower BP ..
    4-4-4 works with 2 uniques rolling & highest differentials → seemingly best option

?

8. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Ofc the Php street pairs are

....ST0-3 + ST34-36 =13 = 1+12
    ....ST4-6 + ST31-33 =13 = 2+11
    ....ST7-9 + ST28-30 =13 = 3+10
    ST10-12 + ST25-27 =13 = 4+9
    ST13-15 + ST22-24 =13 = 5+8
    ST16-18 + ST19-21 =13 = 6+7

9. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Go climb a few routes in Yosemite. Go ski off several cascade volcanoes all alone, nobody there to pick up the pieces. Go windsurf 26ft open ocean waves slamming into the outgoing surge of tide and the flow of the Sierra melt off under the Golden Gate bridge on an epic "Big Wednesday" when 100 footers are breaking down at Mavericks. Go on stage with your guitar without a prepared and well practiced act. Get in a marshal arts competition and lose with flying colors. Get your teeth kicked in. There is no risk at Roulette. It's all in your mind. Play to win or play like a dummy and lose. Everyone loves to watch anyone try.

mr j likes this.
  10. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I told you Spike. Don't fuck with Johno. He's very very good at going deep. ...and funny too.

Junket King likes this.