1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge USA vs China

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Junket King, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    To be fair the world owes USA, uk, etc a debt of gratitude. Without the intervention, assistance etc in so many areas of humanitarian, social, economic, industrial, technological, financial etc the world is in a dark place. I am thankful, l am a direct recipient of of these benefits as you are also, as are many naysayers.

READ generic YOU, political correct sigh

Sure some wrong calls made but a lot of good are not mentioned. I noticed no ww1 or 2 mentioned, I noticed no mention of Asian liberation from Japanese via the direct assistance of USA, uk etc. I noticed no mention of emergency assistance in time of disaster on that T-shirt either.
    Globally we all reaping the benefits just depends on how honest people want to be.
    I noticed China is helping out seaboard country in Indian Ocean, pacific islands and Africa state mainly with loans for infer structural projects, I noticed chia has reclaimed Tibet, various reefs in South China Sea. I noticed China in a protracted “discussion” with hand held clubs and stones with the Indian army in the Kashmir ( due to a agreement to have no weapons in that zone as per a ceasefire agreement from a few years ago ) I noticed no mention of the repelling of China from Vietnam/ Lao /Cambodia by the Vietnam army, I see no mention of the Mongolia situation either.
    I’m not waiting for the T-shirt as I see the initial posts of the other T-shirt as just as childish.
    The Chinese government will eventually be overcome, technology will be there demising factor. 60 million members cannot continue to suppress 1 billion plus people, we saw it in France, Russian etc. yes different reasons but it will be the same result. You will see the same problem USA et all had in Afghan problem, the taliban will have the same problem with issk that’s the irony T-shirt for Christmas present swap. Lol.
    In my opinion you are watching the death throws of ccp . The ccp know this .
    I will still stand by my previous comment that China in whatever guise will be a future world power, once again using historical information as a reliable future predictions.

Like it , don’t like , it is not the point .

The point is to overcome and succeed, find that way to continue living.

I’m sure most of you have a product or service you use that comes directly from whichever country you are all about to critique in a confrontational manner.

Perhaps rather than shoving shit on each other’s race or perceived race as the representative race has no voice in the argument even if you THINK you can articulate my or others opinion as your own ( don’t tar us all with the same shit brush) . Why don’t you just say I really don’t like you poster x, and be done with, will get straight to the point, topic finish.
    Personally I do get great enjoyment from many cultures of the world, and there are no ANGLE nations here , regardless of what the Europeans thinks of themselves.
    Thanks that’s my squirt from down here in skipptophia, disclaimer disclaimer I represent no other skippys in my post. Cheers

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  2. Lungyeh

Lungyeh Well-Known Member

Common sense hopefully will prevail and the 2 sides can learn to live together with mutual respect, which I expect will take some time. Since one has lived unchallenged for decades.

Like you rightly mentioned, the US has done a lot of good and I also am a direct beneficiary of its benevolence. The junk guy choses to zoom in on particular articulated pieces and made his own idiotic conclusions. And curses.

I emphasise that I started my points then at the peak of East Asian violence in the 5 eye coalition countries.

US has 500 years of existence with a mix record of national interventions. China has 5000 years of civilisation. The US sells more iphones and cars in China than they do in the US. China buys a significant amount of US soy. Trade is intertwined. It is an enigma the US does not know how to handle.

All I am saying is that the China narratives in Asia is different and many countries beholden to the US do not wish to be forced to choose. What was presented by the junk guy sounds Qanon-like.

And then curse someone to get Covid. What kind of moderfocker is that?

3. Lungyeh

And one narrative is that the CCP as a form of government may yet actually be better for the world order.

Be careful what you wish for. 1.4 billion people with an economy on trajectory to become the biggest in the world a democracy in the American sense?

As it is they argue their leadership selection process is democratic. They believe people like Trump would never have made it to their top. Their democracy lifted 800,000,000 people out of poverty in 40 years. The narrative is @80% of the people are happy living im a conformist society. Still 20% of 1.4 billion dissenting is a lot. Just like if even 20% of the 1.3 billion Muslims are hell bent on destroying US, rightly or wrongly, it is still 260 million.

Malaysia is a tiny country of 32 million. If this region is engulfed in war, we will be crushed. Like many countries in this region, we wish not to choose.

But make no mistake, outside of the Americans preaching to their choir, Australia, HK dissenters (by all accounts, a minority as reported by many sources, some related to me), Taiwan, South Korea and Japan the protagonists of the Rape of Nanjing and unapologetic, there are alternate viewpoints not favourable to the US. That was just the point I was trying to make.

4. Punkcity

Quite laughable really , most of you have the dog by the tail. You all blame government systems be it national, totalitarian, communist, democratic benevolent and not so benevolent dictatorship, monarchy , religion etc for your problems on this planet, your little backyard. As you can see we have covered everything really.

Each system has had its day under the sun, looking historically we have had it all. Like any “system” for baccarat it works until it doesn’t then move on. The technology of today’s population means every one believes they know what’s right, for themselves and for others. All this “KNOWLEDGE” is generated by the algorithm on your interverse device. As much as you
    Generic you political correct
    think your view is unbiased or shaped by your regional location and it’s cultural heritage, it’s really an algorithm from you or your group news feed. It’s the collective consciousness ( re jung )
    Oh and don’t forget each and every one of you believe truely believe you are special aww ain’t that cute, you are exempt, the rest don’t apply to you , I don’t have to wear a mask because I’m special you get the drift. Lol lmao
    As an experiment try typing in the exact opposite of whatever you believe, into Facebook, instergram, whatever platform of your choice, then check the results, then close and repeat 20 times. Then check what pathway that has led you to , what thought process is now on your screen, it’s the new default for your information. It’s happening worldwide,

This is not the good old days news supply. Independent vetted truth narratives, now it’s algorithms generated pap much like some of the urban gambling fallacy or betting systems touted to you all here. Perfect example is of late this forum re Stephen various thread and how it dominated the view on this forum. You may not have voice an opinion but the silent majority read it , we see by the view numbers, one person now control that few weeks. Get the picture lol.

Governments of all types are needed, they will always be a minority government for the majority of the people. Infrastructure, amenities etc are run from a central hub full stop. Every system provides or it doesn’t last long , a new revolutionary group comes in , a new election etc. basic life 101 .
    The communist manifesto by Karl Marx and joesph ingles is actually the perfect utopian system, it is faultless.

The problem is

MANKIND

get rid of man and all of the above government systems will work, man brings to the equation, fear of lack, race, greed , sexism, self righteousness, power mongers, despots,

You all fucking know too.
    No one is correct but no one is incorrect. But most of you only believe you are correct.

Try the example above.

I believe the free market even in all its corruption will be the way forward. Many will complain about the inequality of the poor, the weak the minority here or there versus the rich and powerful. Lol that’s how it’s been forever and will continue to be so . Your country versus his/her country. Laughable people touting on forum threads how to fix it lol rlmao.

You are only posting because it’s a spleen venting platform, you want to do some good take yourself out of the equation. Stop creating the un need algorithm of dissent, The less variables in any equation the more efficient the system is. Baccarat 101. Cheers.
    Ps I do understand culture and dynasties and it’s not entirely correct to diss a country for example like skipptophia with its 240 odd years of foreign rule, the native has been here for 50000 years, the newbies have also bought blood lines and cultural heritage from other countries dating back in the thousands of years to this little skippy island. I know for a fact my family line is well over 600 plus unbroken years and we carry our Europe heritage every day in our interactions with our fellow skipptophians . I stated I was an orphan but I have my family and my heritage it didn’t stop when we disembarked way back when. Oh look shiny new unencumberd me, blank mind , blank slate , blank kullchar
    So no the ancient culture line doesn’t cut it. Clutching at straws people.
    Fix the planet get rid of man. Cannot do that well better learn to deal with whatever is out there. Cheers

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    Nathan Detroit and Lungyeh like this.
  5. Lungyeh

Ok cool punkcity. As long as viewpoints are presented cordially. Its easier yo digest. As I told Jimske in a private email, I hope not to add to what has been said (but who knows?). Feeling old. Just celebrated my 60th birthday recently indoors.

6. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    • Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    You don't tell me what to do CCP apologist,

You should try and tap him up for a bit more, he comes across as a bit on the dense side

Bring sense to the table WTF??? You hypocrite, you were stating the CCP line, COVID was introduced into CHINNNNAAAAAAAA by a US Athletic team because THEY WON NO MEDALS, how frigging stupid do you think we are, you monkey brain sucking spanner?

Yeah, is right, posted for Soxfan, I'm far from the only one in possession of VIP cards on this forum, however I wanted to get up Hugh's nose, if you don't understand that, then your even more dense than I think you are.

Tell that to the people in Tibet and Xinjiang even the Falun Gong, hey even the Cantonese in Hong Kong whom are now being persecuted, disappeared by the murdering oppressive communist dictatorship controlling China

Yeah that's right, USA Athletics team, just because they won no medals, must have all had Covid, or how about Covid was imported into Chinnnaaaa in Frozen meat, or the Uyghurs are being well treated.

A mofo calling out the lies of a CCP apologist, for the record I said IF you catch CoVid, they will probably butcher a Fan Lung or Uyghur with your matching blood type and give you their lungs. Actually I've changed my stance, I sincerely hope you catch CoVid, and either suffer long term Covid or worse, because anybody making excuses for the actions of the CCP doesn't deserve to be wasting valuable oxygen, when good, decent people have died due to Chinnaa's lies and deceit regarding CoVid.

Utter, utter deluded bullshit, you may be in Malay, but you sure sound like a card carrying member of the CCP and red book devotee.

7. Junket King

What is not mentioned in this article, is that the CCP, did not assist, contribute whatsoever with the report, in fact hindered the investigation as to the origins of Corona-Virus, one wonders why??????

8. Punkcity

Lol I hear you. I got lockdown for mine, I remarked to my youngest and dearest apple of my eye , shoot some bday present, . She said I was doing ok as her school friend got diagnosed with cancer 2 days before Christmas and is now sporting a new wig for her 16th birthday.
    I redoubled my effort to be thankful.
    My tripe post above was not directly aimed at you. One of my many interests of this great life is history. I never confine it to one geographical region as I believe we are all a global village since day dot. So many villages so many village idiots lol. Over so many centuries. Lol.
    Happy birthday wish you many more to come. Cheers

9. Lungyeh

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

You know sometimes people who shout the loudest about a particular country formed their own idiosyncratic ideas without ever been there. Like the Muslims who swear on their lives to burn America down so that they can have their 72 virgins. And Uncle Sam normally would grant them their wishes but they find its a 72 year old virgin instead that awaits them! And if they somehow get to the US they love it. But them being them they will then try to change US …

The world is not perfect. Please dont think what that guy spewed forth with venom was my stand on all the matters printed. Its a whole gamut of articles and he regurgitated what irritates him most. But what a low trash to wish sickness and death on another. And I felt compelled to repeat that the Asian narratives on China and US is very different.

Anyway, it takes all kinds. I educated my children in the Western world. UK and Australia. I do business everywhere. But if I were to make either US or China my permanent residence, I wont choose either one. I can be a citizen of the world and mingle with polite people and avoid trash who unfortunately are quite plentiful and cannot articulate their arguments forcefully without use of foul language and curses.

Life goes on bro. Anyway, I think I will stop writing for awhile again. Not worth the time arguing with people. If I have insulted your intelligence, please accept my apologies. It was not intended that way. Stay safe and stay blessed; you and yours.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  10. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

The last comment from me on this. Wealth inequality a scourge of many countries. The US and China lead the pack. But....when a poor person wants to leave their country thdy DON'T want to go to China! I think that basically sums it up.

J

Junket King likes this.
  11. Punkcity

Epic.
    Cheers

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  12. Junket King

How do you know I haven't been to Chinnnnaaaaa? Because I ignored your remark, you now jump to assumptions?
    I also follow Serpentza and Laowhy86 and have done for many years.

Ahhh that's nice, the4 CCP in Chinnaa is currently trying to bring Australia to it's knees, why??

Because Australia had the balls to ask for an inquiry into the origins of Covid, that's all. Didn't blame Chinna, didn't suggest a lab leak, just asked for an inquiry and the CCP didn't like that, so has been trying to cripple the Oz economy. I'm sure NZ and many other countries would like an inquiry to the origin of the Corona-Virus, but they are shit scared of what chinnnaaaaaa will do, stop buying their exports.

An inquiry would be good, finally find out why those USA athletes won no medals huh???? I had a look for your propaganda crap over at bet selection, seems somebody has pulled the post, I was suprised Glenn let it stand seeing he claims to be so patriotic.

Nothing like a mild cough, headache to bring the shop shutters down on more celebrations!
    Have you registered your blood type with the CCP? I'm sure there will be a fresh uyghur or fa long more than willing to donate both sets of lungs to loyal party supporters.

But hey, let's f*&k this shit, let's talk BACCARAT, who cares about the 8 MILLION DEAD thanks to CHINA, any winning strategies bro, I need some money to set aside for some oxygen bottles?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  13. Junket King

Afghanistan - China's New Province
    About to be screwed over, just like the African nations which invited the Chinese forced labour gangs to build roads, railways and ports, for their sovereignty.

The glorification of the Taliban has already started in China :D

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  14. Lungyeh

1) I suppose economic pressure is not the exclusive preserve of the US. Not anymore. The US uses their muscle at every opportunity. On accused ‘rogue Muslim states’ like Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. On North Korea, China and even on Russia. I remembered one of my American CEOs many years ago had to sign a declaration that our products cannot be sold to companies associated with Iran and Iraq, amongst others for us to get permission to buy an American made equipment. If Australia is suffering from trade pressure from China and the same goes for NZ, they can always go to big daddy, the Americans to take up the slack on their products. No problems right? Every country uses their advantage to pull their weight. All you have said is what is put out by the Western press. Shows you do read a bit. But its nothing new for the things you regurgitate.

2) As the Bloomberg article has said, a report to Biden cannot be conclusive on the origin of the virus in the Wuhan lab. The fact of the matter is the US under Trump was slow to react to it.

Despite the overwhelming pressure of the US to want to pinpoint the fault on China, the report came out inconclusive. And if the WHO disagrees with the US position, the Americans will accuse WHO of being China stooges, of corruption and what have you. Thats just America.

3) The US has had its many horrid experiences with the Muslims to the extent that the US had openly highlighted high risks countries as mostly Muslims. They have bombed the daylight out of Middle East countries. The Americans invaded Afghanistan for a just cause to begin with and left to hang out to dry those who have served them for 20 years. If China choses to engage the Taliban, it is more for its convenience and mutual interests. China does not have nor does it proclaim the US hegemony of ‘my democracy or we invade’. It may be in the American DNA of 500 years but not of China’s 5,000 years history.

4) It is interesting to hear the US champion the cause of the Muslim Uighyurs given American treatment of Muslims in the past and throughout the world. Many Muslim countries including Malaysia were invited to see how China is trying to integrate that society into theirs for a peaceful existence. Uplifting their standard of living. As with a majority of Muslim communities they procreate prolifically. And even a small percentage of aggressive terrorists, can endanger lives. And it was with the Burmese with the Rohingyas. As was said on American TV this aggressive lady answering a provocative question on American treatment of Muslims when only a minority endorses terrorism. How minority is minority? 20%? 20% of an estimated 1.4 billion Muslims is 280 million. Do your maths. So, dealing with political Islam is a major challenge throughout the world; with the US and no less with the Chinese.

5) Falun-Gong is a CIA funded cult society. As are a minority of HK dissidents urging violence. I dont know what kinds of videos you see but the police reaction will be less violent than the protests and demonstrations you see in America. Where even the seat of democracy can be overrunned by rowdy protestors. But the videos we ALSO see have shown these young impressionable HKgers hitting defenceless old people and killing them. Just as misplaced Chinaaa attacks from trash people like you have provoked mindless attacks on old Chinese looking men and women in the US and elsewhere. Oh, we are also fed videos of young Chinese looking people knocking out white people when accosted.

Ya, go write some comments on baccarat. At least you are less or not foul mouthed and dont curse sickness or death on fellow forum members when you talk baccarat, or do you?

Perhaps you will listen to your American leader, George Washington-

“The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it.”

But please, dont be lower than what you already are.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021

15. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

For me the jury still out on the origin of the covid. But what ain't in doubt is the fact that China is intentionally trying to flood the Western nation with the drug, especially the fentanyl. As a strategy it makes sense, as China knows they are going into a period of inevitable decline so they want to weaken the Western nation internally. No matter for that, China must and will pay, hey hey!

16. Junket King

If it wasn't for the CCP, North Korea wouldn't be the problem that it is today. North Korea exists because of CHINNNNAAA, it couldn't exist without chinnaaaaaaaa

Jesus Wept, yes it's inconclusive because the CCP has not assisted rather HINDERED the investigation, the lab where the China-virus escaped from have given zero assistance, no documentation with what they were experimenting with, staff who went sick, died, nothing, all hush hush, just like what the doctor who blew the whistle was told, keepy mouthy shut okayyyyy.

It's not just America, the whole world is well aware of the genocide of the Uigurs by the CCP, Tibet all over again.

Not as problematic as dealing with Chinnnnaaa and it's allies, which are North Korea and errmmm Afghanistan and errmmm??? Can't think of anybody else, yeah those two rouge states, oh wait, maybe Somalia, well at least half of it.

What a load of utter utter bullshit, just like Hong Kongers who don't support the CCP are now the minority, more crap. Protests and freedom to protest have now been ruthlessly suppressed in Hong Kong, only a CCP apologist would state the minority, when the reality indicates they are more likely the MAJORITY.
    China operates like a Nazi state, people don't know who to trust, people sent for 10 years re-education. They are not dissidents rather freedom fighters, they want democracy and enjoy the freedom which they enjoyed under British rule, not the tranny and oppression of the chinese communist state.

The Falun Gong are a religious peaceful sect which are deemed a threat to the communist party of China due to their popularity and numbers. As their members don't drink or do drugs and generally live wholesome lives, they make for rich pickings when it comes to organ harvesting.

Hey I'm over the moon your business lost money due to Covid, I sincerely hopes that rapidly accelerates, I guess too bad if Gizmo or anybody else tries to tap a fool?

In case you missed this the first time around, the square was a river of blood according to the British Embassy at the time, but it never really happened.

EVyJPZMU8AIhuJ2.jpg
    While what happened in Washington in Jan was wrong, the Military didn't exactly squash protestors with tanks and then pretend nobody died.

I could never ever sink as low as your beliefs, my conscience wouldn't allow it. You have already exposed your shameless and repugnant views towards America, The West, Covid, Muslims, Ethnic Minorities, antipodean nations, I am also hindered as per rules of this forum as to what I would really like to say.

Good people, decent people, kind hearted people, people with kind souls, that care about others irrespective of race or religion have and continue to die of Covid due to china's lab' fuck up, yet evil, twisted, bigoted people still consume oxygen, sometimes it's hard to gain justice, but we'll get there.

17. Junket King

Fantastic movie The Sand Pebbles

I must have seen this about 8 times on a big screen, I kept going with different family members, loved every minute of it.

18. Lungyeh

Despite your ill intent, although the domestic focused businesses are struggling, my semiconductor business is booming with increasing and aggressive global supply chain realignments by American companies to move away from China suppliers. Malaysia, along with Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Singapore are major beneficiaries of these undercurrents.

So as I was trying to convey the message again, here in this region, I am accused of being an American apologists because I support many, if not all, of their policies. Like I said, I can sell to America but I cannot sell to China!

It started with an attempt to negate the negativities of anti East Asian sentiments in the West. My youngest son survive a tumultuous period in Australia. I really think my nmicee.com (Not Made In China) online marketplace would be an overwhelming success. At about the same time a similar concept but at this point, just a directory was launched in the US. We talked about a collaboration and my investment into their project but for many reasons, it never happened.

Dont walk around with a chip on your shoulder. Reflect that you are a better man from a better country.

19. Lungyeh

20. Lungyeh

This would truly MAGA. A long time in coming. Dont waste lives and money to make the world think, feel and live like Americans. The Biblical Tower of Babel comes to mind. People are different and unique; both within the US and without.

Peace to all people of goodwill. Prosper thy neighbours. No need to democratise thy neighbours in your image.

9F5A2897-B389-4AE0-97ED-F645869BB0BE.png