1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic USA vs China

Discussion in 'Off-topic Graveyard' started by Junket King, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I don't want a presence on this shit forum, I've repeatedly asked the comrade @admin to delete my account, but not doing so is all he has left in the annoyance factor, the punk weasel who obviously was rejected by his peers at school, with his dissertations when anybody steps over the line or questions his authority. It's now turned into even more shits and giggles calling Van Goch a cunt.

"You no longer have our ears", Looolllll, go kiss my ass.

2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    In the Van Goch sections, you know, the pissy sub-section of the retard comrade. It states Junketking, Natural 9, Grim Reaper confirmed. You gotta ask yourself, how is it CONFIRMED, where was the evidence, of course the silly cunt will state "we can't tell you, blah blah, we can't reveal", the whole thing is nothing but a fucking joke, all part of his childish game play, I mean what comrade lets a subservient continue to post after being called a CUNT???

Then the silly CUNT might say, we don't delete accounts, well hang on, there have been a few instances where the retard comrade has publicly asked if somebody's account should be nuked, most members shit themselves and don't answer, I don't know why, as gambling shit-chat sites are 10 a penny, however the silly cunt hasn't thrown that offer in my direction, I wonder why. Cos he knows, I'll tell the dear comrade to shove it up his ARSE, or maybe he wants me to paint myself as the villain, which I'll gladly oblige the silly cunt.

For the long term members of this site, take note of the fake account now being created to make the site look busier than it actual is, typical Putin loving behaviour.