1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat What is VDW?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by eugene, Aug 19, 2019.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Gads! "These other systems fail because they don't follow a strict set of rules." Implying that all this success is from a fixed set of rules. Anyone that knows me knows that rule based systems don't work in the long run. It's like Snowman preaching "past spins can't predict future events."

2. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

The thing is though I suppose that everything is open to interpretation and experience plays a big part. I have made statements in the past and then completely contradicted myself because I realized my knowledge was lacking and I meant something else. Maybe someone that did have something that worked could still be a bit of a bumbling idiot when it comes to explaining the details. It's a bit like science. Something is correct and anyone disagreeing will be burned at the stake until it's proven to be incorrect and around and around we go. I don't get hung up on words any more. But it goes without saying why would anyone sell anything for a grand when they could earn more at the tables.

3. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    When you get advanced, you can be like me and run and monitor three templates (the most I've managed previously) Just using a single template and recording result just he once by marking it appropriately ;)

Terry Plumb and JAMESBANKROLL009 like this.
  4. JAMESBANKROLL009

JAMESBANKROLL009 Active Member

Jay Silva ?

Terry Plumb likes this.
  5. JAMESBANKROLL009

JAMESBANKROLL009 Active Member

I was able to catch this message on YouTube before it was deleted. The message is too long, here is the beginning ...

DR. TOM BOCH’S FRAUD & BREAKING THE LAW (in a fairly unique and partially well thought out way) I'M SORRY BUT DR. TOM IS COMMITTING SERIOUS FRAUD. THIS VIDEO IS FRAUDULENT AND the Courses are Fraudulent and without any scientifically proven merit whatsoever. A lawsuit is being put together shortly after the posting of this video b/c many people are getting hurt. As an extremely dissatisfied student of Doctor Tom who forced him to give me a partial refund b/c it was clear from my perspective that he had already spent most of the $4500 I gave him in a period of less than 12 hours from day one of training to day 2. THIS IS SERIOUS. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DR. TOM. Read below and see why I told Dr. Tom to stop selling this fraudulent piece of information to the public. I HAVE A TON OF EVIDENCE to back my assertions based on the more than a dozen assertions where Tom either lied, or changed his system(s) on the fly right in front of me,

Junket King and Terry Plumb like this.
  6. Terry Plumb

Terry Plumb Member

No, it was Don Tigert out of Longview, Texas. It was over a decade ago. Before I decided to buy his personal training course, I checked with the Attorney General Office in that state, but they had no record of him. It was his sale pitch that got me to believe in his crab. It was a 7 step Martingale betting system even though he preferred it to be called "method"

Folks, FYI, there is enough information on this forum that can make you a consistent winner at the table. There is no need to spend your hard-earned money and feed those losers as I did.

Cheers!!

7. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

You look at some of these youtube videos where they are hawking their system and some of them look like they have come from the hood. Then you come across someone like Dr Tom and he seems more professional and like he knows what he is talking about. But to be honest, it's a mental illness all these guys have. They are pathological liars and narcissists. It's not just the money you lose buying the system. How much time is involved and then you are likely going to play whatever it is and lose more money when it doesn't work.

Years ago, I used to pay for horseracing information. Yes, I know! o_O Same sh*t really!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019

8. shattered dreams

shattered dreams Member

I personally think VDW with the 6 point divisor used with a target of 6 would be unbeatable. I have not had the divisor software that was posted here fail yet, but it has had a 146 unit drawdown once. That was the result of a really bad losing streak due to variance, and if VDW greatly reduces the variance we have a winner. :)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Terry Plumb likes this.
  9. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I hope whoever has success with that, sends a message to the rest of the snake oil sellers.

A case of former broke ass players who were unable to win, not giving a fuck and trying to recoup their losses by any means necessary.

Terry Plumb likes this.
  10. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

Some stats for you guys on the AP (arithmetic progression)

ScreenHunter 36.png

Terry Plumb likes this.
  11. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

So if you combine that taking into account that you might get a mutual AP from spin 7 onwards...

It's around 68% for spins 3,4,5,6 with no mutual bet vs 32% for spins 7,8,9 with a possible mutual bet.

Terry Plumb likes this.