1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Who actually makes a living here playing baccarat?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Baccarat Magician, Nov 7, 2021.

1. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Yet another post full of nothing but ranting, obscenities, and no content. Are you capable of answering a straight question without going into this off-the-wall mode? And you say I don't make sense. I make perfect sense.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Nevermind, I don't have time for this. You are on ignore. Goodbye

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Reading Randomness is waiting for it to be playing your game. It always has been since 2006. It's published here in the Roulette section. It tells you how it works. The thread serves as a self taught instruction tutorial and allows you to prove to yourself that it works. It does this so that you won't need to spend any money on learning to gamble before becoming an expert at it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Reading Randomness is waiting for it to be playing your game. It always has been since 2006. It's published here in the Roulette section. It tells you how it works. The thread serves as a self taught instruction tutorial and allows you to prove to yourself that it works. It does this so that you won't need to spend any money on learning to gamble before becoming an expert at it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Frank Kneeland

Frank Kneeland Active Member Lineage to Founders

Professional Gambler
    Thank you Giz, once again. I had forgotten the word "sophistry" and you reminded me of it. My Mother used that word a lot, though of course she spoke South-African British English--speaking of which I have a funny story from just last night.

I work for a photo company that does Bowling Tournaments. Normally I am the photographer and I take the pictures and print them. Last night we did one at the Orleans Hotel and the Owner asked me if I could fluff. AKA: Walk up and ask the teams if they want pictures and pose them for the photographer. He had hired a new photographer from England and wanted to see him in action and have me train him.

OK, you got the scene. Now of course add in my always inappropriate sense of humor.

I walk up to the first lane of tournament players and say, "Hi it's team photo picture time! I used to say, "Kodak moment time" but they went out of business. LOL So this gentleman is going to be your photographer. You should know he's from Britain, so I'm afraid he doesn't speak American yet, but I'm trying to teach him. No problem, if you need to tell him something I can translate it into English for you."

The leader of the four person team says, "Oh that's so kind of you to be helping him." Now talking very slow (to improve comprehension) she says, "Tell .. him .. we .. would love .. to .. get .. a .. photo!"

Leslie, is at this point trying not to laugh too hard, and looking at me with "should I take their picture now?" written all over his face.

So I turned around and translated to the best of my ability, "wright-mate-bobs-yer-uncle".

I figured this thread needed a laugh... Not joke BTW--TRUE STORY

beachedwhale and cps10 like this.
  6. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Hello!

Are you still playing this strategy and if you are still profitable?

Please update.

Thanks

7. Median Joe

Median Joe Active Member

riverboat winner's system reminds me of this one. Balls of steel required + massive bank.

8. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Only when it suits huh, sometimes just like in school allies are needed.

9. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Putting someone on ignore is stupid.

10. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

100%

Junket King likes this.
  11. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    The thing is, they don't, they only say that thinking it hurts your feelings or something, TWO have me on ignore but don't really, Gordon Ramsey and "I'm immune to AIDs due to being HIV positive.

Natural9 likes this.
  12. Jimmy X

Jimmy X New Member

I use my tool for play Baccarat online to living. So I have just creat my Youtube channel to upload videos that I was played. Everyone can view them for more details:

GR5yoEv0VZk

Junket King likes this.
  13. Nathan Detroit

Why a video for such a simple game ?

mr j likes this.
  14. Jimmy X

Jimmy X New Member

You can search my Youtube channel "[removed]" to see my video clips. Maybe next month, I will make a thread that post daily result (include Win and Lose) to show that can make daily living by play Baccarat.

Welcome to my Youtube channel: "[removed]"

SSFA2.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2022
    Junket King likes this.

15. Nathan Detroit

IO know that gam,e since 1996 and winning as I see fit .

mr j likes this.
  16. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I went to your Channel and played along in the first video up to outcome number 44. At that point you had a hit rate of 46% and my hit rate was 64%. For some reason you were avoiding obvious patterns. For example, up till outcome number 28 there had not been not a single chop and one started at outcome 28 and you totally ignored it until it was over. I could not figure out what your betting strategy was, it's almost like you were betting for what you wanted to happen rather than following what was happening. I did enjoy it though and I hope you post more of them because I enjoyed playing along.

17. Jimmy X

Jimmy X New Member

My hit rate is 46% and your hit rate is 64%. That is impressive me. Could you share your method to play Baccarat ?

You said about "obvious pattern" so you can explain or give more specific example like BPBP or BPPB (at outcome 28) as your mention.

18. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I was just following patterns that I was seeing. For instance there was almost no singles so I was looking for singles to show up and start to chop and that's what happened. I only played to outcome 44 I don't know what happened after that. Maybe I will look at it later.

19. Jimmy X

Jimmy X New Member

So you can share some patterns that you usually using to play Baccarat that make the hit rate 64%. it maybe good for my strategy

S1.png

20. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Not for me. I got spiked on ignore and since I'm always online I never see him I just get messages saying they ignored member. I'm cool with it.