1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Who likes to win?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Simplebetwins, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

Random against baccarat
    If you only knew how to use it, you would make a looot of money...

Big bags of Benjamins
    :greedy:

2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

What is the point of this thread, I don't get it.

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    It’s a comprehension thing, I assume he’s alluding to the use of gizmo reading random principles of roulette and he’s ( my understanding of it ) the only one ( in his opinion) apparently using it for baccarat.
    Basically being a bit like the letwintogether member this forum, he thinks he’s found the holy grail all to himself and is being ( my opinion only, as I comprehend his two sentences) dam smug about it . Give him a couple of weeks and he’ll be deriding everyone as losers and proclaiming nothing works. Lol.

for what it’s worth and I’m not opening a dialogue on the subject, reading random principles can be applied to baccarat.( And sic bo, big call ) I would say the amount of people that oppose / doubt the viable option of reading random with roulette as a practical winner method , compared to the amount of people that doubt using the same random principles on baccarat would be double to triple the amount of roulette doubters.

Personally I would doubt the original thread poster as being competent using random on roulette or baccarat . Imho. Cheers

4. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

This definitely have letswintogether all over it. Maybe trying to sell their HG. Not falling for it.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  5. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

HG :D
    Is this a kindergarten?

I just asked, who likes to win and i got back some gizmos and hg and who will sell something to someone.

You have to be an idiot to buy strategy for gambling :D

Listen, deposit 64 dolars, you will have 6 martingails now, make your self somehow pattern of 6 steps, now when you got yourself a random pattern with 6 steps, just open table and bet the pattern of yours. Win a unit then, close and repeat the process.
    Make your self a shoort 3 sessions a day, make around 20 units, when you doubled your bankroll you can dbl the bets, grind like this for a months, after playing sometime, you will start to see a bigger picture, how you can make a lot by being patiant and disciplinated.

Chose when you will draw out profit. Its normal if you lose from time to time, dont wory about it, just stick to plan and do your job, make your profit and leave.

You have to approach gambling from other side than just sit 2 hours at table and running after 10 k in one session lol

6. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I highly encourage you to abandon that strategy. As someone who has vigorously tested a 6 tier martingale on hundreds of different sequences, I can assure you that while you may win often, and you might even attribute those winnings to discipline and patience, I promise you that you are only playing into the house advantage. I believe that there is a way to beat baccarat with a martingale, but this isn’t it.

judge likes this.
  7. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

Jae, thankyou for your advice but we see things differently on this approach.
    And my results speaks for them selfs.

If i can suggest you, just try it like this for a week, after week you will go for one more week 100%. Grind it slowly every day. Dont wory about losing. As i see it, you have to be really unlucky to lose with 6 martingails, it happens but if i lose, i dont give a f about it because i lost just 64 dolars but if martingail will take you up to a month straight wins you will be surprised with results and you can grind it for longer if you want or cash out and start again but with a bigger bankroll.

For me i even stick to 5 martingails and i feel good with it, if the unlucky day comes around and i lose 5 martis, those 5 lost martis will come back fast, in a next day or two already so discipline holds this kind of approach together.
    Just dont wory about losing, think about winning.

Example how i get my patterns, i take random number generator - put in 1 to 6 - 1,3,5 is player 2,4,6 banker, this way i push 5 times and take the pattern and go to bet, hit, close table, make new pattern and go bet again. Simple, fast, effective.

Even if it dont make sens it makes money.

Have a good day.

8. porky

porky Active Member

Hey Jae is back... The 40,000 dollar a day bet on bank with Oscar's Grind man..... Question did your trolling get anyone to contact you to invest in this great opportunity? Asking for a friend.... And another question..... Why start a thread to build a system when making 40,000 a day?

Don't bother to answer..... I've got enough fertilizer....

9. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

You need to keep playing the Martingale till you learn the lesson that everybody who plays the Martingale learns. The eventual outcome for you is inevitable. Keep playing and you'll see. Everybody has to learn this lesson and it's your turn in the barrel.

10. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

Spike

Did you ever played this game like i suggest you to do it?
    If not, please, dont scare away people who want to make money.

11. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    In fairness and I think I'm right in this assumption, he was taking the piss, aimed at the fake $5k give-away which was complete bullshit, took me a while to cotton on haha.

12. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Every day somebody discovers the Martingale and thinks they have the World by the tail. It always ends the same. You'll see.

13. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

Spike, dont hate it, just read what i wrote, if you want, i suggest you to give it a try, if you will not like the approach what i use, and you will not make any money from it, please, good luck in rest of your gambling days.
    Im not new to this game and I understand the variations of martingail, just be patient and stop at step 5 or 6 you decide.

No hate. Just make money.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  14. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Dude, you don't even know how to spell 'Martingale', that's how much you understand how it works. Kind of tough to put a lot of confidence into somebody who can't even correctly spell the method he's endorsing. I will stick with my position, to this date Martingale only has victims, no conquerors.

15. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

The only thing that your mind catches is the incorrect meaning of some dbl every time bet.
    You can leave this topic, dont waste your time.

Have a good day and all the luck at tables.

16. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I could if I wanted to, just because you started a thread doesn't mean you own it. I'm betting when you're Marty goes belly-up you don't report that here. That'll be a secret.

17. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

I like to win

18. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Winnings and losses should be accepted with the same grace Knowing when to quit.

SPIKE and JacobBlaze like this.
  19. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

well sed Nathan
    Welcome to area were people likes to win!

20. Simplebetwins

Simplebetwins Member

Calm down Spike and better go win some money so you can be happier. ;)