1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Scams Apology to admin

Discussion in 'Roulette Scams' started by SteveH, Nov 27, 2019.

1. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

1. What I'll explain here doesn't change the fact I think the admin is a bit of a cunt, with very different ideas of "acceptable" behavior on a forum. Material and behavior permitted here is appalling, and doesn't reflect well on him.

Recently, complaints surfaced on my forums viciously attacking someone who allegedly scammed people. Much of the content was moderated before being made public, so the full extent of it was never seen. I did not mean to intervene - only to find the balance to allow free speech, without blatant harassment. It spilled to this forum.

I mention this because I've also been the target of anonymous attacks on this forum. Initially I ignored the attacks, but eventually responded. Rather than re-typing everything, I linked to previous responses I'd written, which already refuted the same nonsense.

IHeartRoulette's attacks backfired on him with my responses, and even other members highlighted IHeartRoulette was not who they claimed. The attacks became more like "free publicity". So he started a secondary thread. A bit of extra publicity was not my intention. Keep in mind I own a network of websites with much heavier traffic than here.

The admin here unfairly permitted links to websites with brazenly false information about me, while censoring links to material that refuted the allegations. It wasn't promotional material. It was solely to refute allegations. So I contacted him privately to ask about his biased moderation.

He ignored my messages for some time. Later he stated he wont allow my links to defensive material. This put me at an unfair disadvantage - something I would not knowingly permit on my forums if someone was attacked.

2. Based on information from IP tracking scripts I added to my posts, I stated IHeartRoulette appears to be the admin. I paid an investigator to research who admin is. After all, he is accountable for information here. And it appears his real name is Michael. His name wasn't particularly relevant at this stage. More relevant is he appeared to be a "forum competitor" with intent to discredit my forums. The admin added a "compulsive liar" tag on my name, which is itself a lie.

For now, I'll refer solely to matters regarding the admin's real name. I initially published information indicating why I believed the admin is Michael. This was censored from the thread. The same and more material was published elsewhere, by more than one person. Some of it was posted here by someone other than me, although they copied parts of content I wrote elsewhere. The investigator was the source of most information. Additional parts have still not been disclosed. Ultimately, I have good reason to believe admin is who I say (Michael).

However, I no longer believe IHeartRoulette is the admin, as I'll explain below. So material pertaining to the admin's real name is not so relevant (unless he insists I'm lying).

The admin has asked me to retract my statements regarding his name. His request isn't justified. To make it very clear: I do not state unequivocally that admin is who I claim. I am stating the information is the cause of my beliefs.

I don't give a rat's ass who he is. The problem on this point is he's calling me a "compulsive liar". Mere beliefs are not a lie.

In another matter: The admin stated my accusations that he was IHeartRoulette were an attempt to "deflect" attention from allegations against me. This is nonsense.

Firstly, I openly and directly addressed the rubbish allegations. I always do. There was no deflection, except from IHeartRoulette who deliberately avoided proof I published (somewhat like Ion Saliu does).

Secondly, part of my intent for revealing IHeartRoulette's identity was to explain IHeartRoulette had no interest in the truth, because he had ulterior motives (to discredit me as a "competitor", without regard for truth). Even other members highlighted IHeartRoulette wasn't who he claimed.​

3. This was years ago. I moved on. And anyone that asked about nonsense here was referred to my responses.

Now, moving forward a few years to today. Information I had not previously noticed indicated IHeartRoulette is someone other than the admin. So I recently re-checked the IP logs and material used to track who read or posted on the original thread, and at what times.

I see now I made mistakes, primarily with converting timezones between the forum's server time, and IP tracking server's times. There were two other tracking scripts I implemented in the forum. I have since studied more of the logs, although there's more to go in time. I've seen enough to conclude IHeartRoulette does not appear to be the admin.

I have no problem admitting when I've made a mistake, and then issuing an apology for my mistakes.

So I retract my accusations that IHeartRoulette is the admin, and sincerely apologize.

4. I'm comfortable with false claims about me or my technology. I've handled it for decades. I present clear information anyone can verify for themselves.

What I'm not comfortable with is blatant attacks by people who lie their asses off, and the admin forbidding me from properly defending myself.

Referring again to a recent case on my forum, another individual was attacked. I publicly explained he had priority responses to refute allegations. After all, he had the right to defend himself. But I believe some of his material crossed the line between defensive and promotional. The whole matter became a circus, as I predicted from the start. In my case with my responses about me here, I made sure not to post anything unrelated to allegations against me. So the admin's censoring of my responses wasn't justified.

5. Recently I submitted a Google DMCA request to remove a particular search result (a page on this website). The request was to Google, not the admin here. I understand the admin arrogantly doesn't comply with requests, regardless of the material's nature. But Google does. Actually I submitted the request as a test, and was surprised the page was removed. I don't intend to submit further requests at this stage.

But on the note of DMCA, I'll respond to the admin's comments:

Google doesn't care about your policies.

Additionally, Cloudflare (which you hide behind) doesn't fully hide your website IP or web host. And regardless of jurisdiction, your web host DOES comply with DMCA requests. Please, call me a liar.

Anyone may contact me for details.

Your forum's software (xenforo) uses an image proxy. You implemented it after my hack revealed IP addresses. The image cache feature stores a copy of images on your server. So although there is an underlying image hosted at a different location, your website does host and serve the image.

Regardless, you as admin have full control of its content. Your statement above is a "cop out".

That's another "cop out". As an admin myself, I recognize when something is unjustified, like doxxing. I don't need a court order to determine right and wrong. I am not a web host or ISP. And I don't try to coerce my members by threatening to selectively allow doxxing, as you've done with me.

I presume you allow anything and everything, to please members. It makes the forum busier, at the expense of its integrity. Why would it matter to you, providing people keep clicking your affiliate banner?

You'll allow depraved insults and doxxing. But you'll jump right on a link from someone merely defending themselves.

Again I do not have a problem with negative allegations against me, providing I have a fair chance to respond - as I give others who are attacked on my forums.

If I get fairly criticized, too bad for me. I'll just need to fix whatever the issue is. But even if attacks are unjustified, it's near impossible to censor ALL negative material. If you're honest with nothing to hide, it's wiser to address it head-on and let smarter people figure it out.

This is why I never changed by distinct surname. All the rubbish claims that I changed my name from Stefano to Steven to whatever to hide, is bullshit. If I wanted to hide or change my name, wouldn't it make more sense to change my very distinct surname?

6. I requested that the admin remove private and irrelevant material from this forum (doxxing). It is material I would never allow on my forum. Admin is well aware of the material, but allowed it. This makes him as bad as the people who originally published it.

The admin's message to me is below, with my response:

I will apologize where I've made a mistake (you being IHeartRoulette).

I will NOT apologize for something I believe, based on information I have (that you are Michael). Any reasonable person who sees the same information is likely to believe the same. Should you give them a "compulsive liar" tag too?

If you want to maintain the "compulsive liar" tag on my name, good for you. I haven't asked you to remove it, or the bullshit allegations against me. I asked you only to remove private "doxxing" material, regardless of its current relevance.

If you aren't who I believe you are, you've got nothing to worry about. If you are who I believe you are, taste your own medicine.

I am not stating my beliefs about your identity are unequivocal fact. I am making the claim based on information I've acquired, and reasonable judgement. Does it make me a "compulsive liar"?

Apply some logic. It would be idiotic to deliberately falsely accuse an admin, considering they control the material. If I wanted to discredit the attacks and lie about it, I would have said IHeartRoulette is someone like Mark Howe (who is responsible for 90% of the rubbish about me). It would have been easier, don’t you think? Besides, IHeartRoulette never said he tested my technology, probably because he knew if he did, I'd more easily prove he was lying.

Regarding your personal ID: if I find new information that indicates you're not who I believe, what do you think I should apologize for? Would it be my beliefs, which are based on information I have?

Non-negotiable? Yes, sir boss. Michael. Blow me. I was not being dishonest. Again, I've apologized for a mistake I now know I made. I wont apologize for a reasonable belief.

The problem was never that you allowed attacks against me. The problems were:
    • Your moderation of my defensive posts was biased and unfair.
    • You allowed brazen doxxing of me, and arrogantly stated you wont remove anything.
    And now:
    • You got what you deserved, and are attempting to coerce me to retract statements about your identity. You expect me to lie about what I believe. And if I don't, you'll allow doxxing my family, and you'll maintain the "compulsive liar" tag.
    The material shouldn't even be there. It is against your own terms of service, not to mention immoral. Again you're proving yourself a biased moderator, and you talk about trust and principles?

If you hadn't been part of the problem to begin with, you wouldn't be in this position.

Hide in plain sight. Again you're attempting to coerce me to get what you want from me.

The doxxing material about me has been there for some time. And elsewhere. I think I'll survive. I'd prefer it and the "compulsive liar" tag remain, rather than lie about what I believe.

"Exhaustive corrective action"? You need to get over the narcissistic god-complex. You're a website admin, that's all. And it appears there's only one of you - there's no "we" or "us". Take personal responsibility.

Keep this in mind:
    • You've made blatantly false statements about me. I know they're false, because they are things only I would know. But if you really believe them, it doesn't mean you're "lying" about them.
    • You've also wrongfully accused someone else of being me, and even merged our accounts. I know why you had your belief. It seems reasonable, and I did write some of the text (elsewhere). But you were incorrect. Again, it doesn't make you a "liar".
    • Nobody needs your name to know you're an arrogant turd hiding behind a keyboard. Your behavior and management of situations has been appalling - including in matters unrelated to me.
    I have apologized on one point NOT because I want you to do something for me. I apologized solely because I made a mistake, and an apology is the the right thing to do. This is despite you being an narcissistic asshole.

I have no problems apologizing where due, partly because I've seen many people be wrong about me or my technology, attack me unjustly, and not have the integrity to even consider they made a mistake. And certainly they don't have the balls to apologize.

Have I made myself and my motives clear?

You write as if you expect me to lick your boot, whereas you're more likely to get my foot up your ass (figuratively speaking).

And an honest admin recognizes and does the right thing, regardless of his personal views. It's what I strive to do on my own forums.

Now I've already said most of what I needed. I'll address other matters about IHeartRoulette's later.

Keep the rubbish attacks. It backfires when verifiable facts are published. I never asked you to remove attacks. I asked for unbiased moderation.

Keep the doxxing material, if that's your thing. Then taste your own medicine. I've lived with it for a long time. You wouldn't be in your position if you had integrity to forbid doxxing in the first place, or didn't try to coerce members with doxxing ("Do as admin commands, or the doxxing stays"). My response is "Keep it. Fuck yourself".

Your private message demonstrates to members your biased moderation, lack of integrity, and underhanded attempts to coerce me to get what you want.

You chose to put "uncensored" first, expecting it wouldn't bite you. I get it. It means a busier forum with more money - at the expense of integrity. Still if you remove the doxxing and the claims I've lied about your name, I'll remove content about you. But it wont change my beliefs.

Keep the "compulsive liar" tag. I never asked you to remove it. But if you remove it and retract your claim I'm a "compulsive liar", I'll have no interest in validating my belief about who you are, and will remove related material from my websites.

Understand negative information about me doesn't concern me. This includes your childish tag. Smarter people figure it out. And I don’t care if people know who I am, which is why I never changed my distinct surname. I'm not the one hiding something.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

WHAT A GROSSLY-PATHOLOGICAL LIAR THIS STEVEN HOURMOUZIS “STEFANO” IS!

1) Only the admin can track the IP addresses of any posters. No poster can track IP addresses on his posts. First off, the script code in a post would leave a mark (e.g. “Code, IP# etc.”)
    2) The criminal hires “an investigator”! What a blatant lie! An investigator to roam all over the world in… 80 hours!

https://forums.saliu .com/pirates-haters-jealous-attackers.html
    • Pirates, Haters, Jealous Attackers; also Stefano Hourmouzis

3. SteveH

Ion Saliu (Parpaluck), I'm not yet sure if you're sincerely as dim as you appear to be, or are just a serial troll. I believe it's both. I'll briefly address your comments below. But I think its abundantly clear to anyone here not to take you seriously.

Actually it's a simple hack. If I explain how it is done, and prove that I did it, will you issue a public apology? It's similar to my simple questions before, which you had to avoid.

Investigators don't need to physically visit people all over the world to ascertain information. You do know this, right?

I investigated you too, Ion. It's not hard to prove. I have a broad range of information such as your current and previous addresses, who also shares your address, known assets and values (including home), your birth date, age, known associates (and similar details about them), current and previous phone numbers and more. It's more than I need. I'll explain why I sought this information, eventually.

Despite what you've done, I know impacting your life will affect others, who aren't involved. This is one consideration. Another consideration is whether or not it's worth my time, considering my life is pretty good despite your efforts. I'm not a vengeful person. It's a consuming emotion. And besides, success is the best revenge. More to come in time.

4. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

My point was: YOU LIED. I pointed out the two blatant lies in your grotesque post.

Now, you even admit “hacking”, just to defend your lies! What an insane criminal you are! Hacking is a crime, insane crook!

But I know now. The law enforcement realized you are only insane and you could always plea “not guilty for the reason of insanity”. They might have decided that Steven Hourmouzis “Stefano” is no longer a danger to society. They concluded that no normal person, not even another insane person, would be so foolish to pay Steven Hourmouzis “Stefano” for his scams. Everybody can “smell” his stinky scams!

5. SteveH

You pointed out what you thought was a lie. And I said:

And you responded with dribble.

No, the "hacking" was to reveal who IHeartRoulette is. It was to reveal his lies. Surely you'd see where it's heading - although I'm not sure you're all there. You continue to surprise me.

And although it was a "simple hack", it's not an unlawful one. It didn't involve computer intrusion.

Ion, I sincerely believe you've got some serious problems. Whether or not you paid attention to what I said is not my problem.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  6. SteveH

Ion, The problem with "proving" anything to you is you do this:

upload_2019-11-27_23-31-53.png

I've already wasted enough time on you. But regrettably, there's some unfinished business.

7. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

That's another indubitable sign of insanity: ONE LIE ATTRACTS MORE LIES, MORE LIES LEAD TO FURTHER DEFENSE OF LIES... a.s.o.
    "Hack" is a crime insane crook -- simple or complex!

8. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Old thread I know...

Cough, cough

Steve is spot on with this, it has been used,many times by far right groups in the UK to out people (door step them).