1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat BET SELECTION CC - SHADY DEALING

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by R19, May 12, 2018.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member

Professional Guesser
    LOL no posts in the last few days, I'm confidence this will now change after this post though :D

Poor Glenda, he must be stone cold broke for has caught his mandatory dose, maybe he should pop an email to lungy, tell him how badly the poor white boys are suffering in Minneapolis since the USA exported Covid-19 to China via frozen meat, I'm sure that approach would rise a few sympathy dollars??

Alternatively as 9th Sept is approaching, maybe he can up the body count of lost relatives, few years ago he was telling some jurno at a fire station commemorating 911 that lost 30 relatives in the World Trade Towers Terrorist act, 30?? Wow, I bet he couldn't name them and show proof of a family connection to them. Double down Glenda, say to lost 50, you'll be breaking all statistical records.

Talking of dead things, Glenda is pleading for somebody, anybody to feed his vivid imagination so he can post more Waldo (H Money) fantasy stories.

aaaa.PNG

Doesn't look like :D:D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Did Glens forget to mention that he served with US Air Force on Greenland ?

3. Junket King

Professional Guesser
    :D:D

4. Junket King

Professional Guesser
    It takes a special type of narcissistic pathological lair to make mileage out of 911.

As we all know, Glen Alan Lawres is one of the extreme cases, so given the 20th anniversary of this terrorist act, I can't help thinking back to last year (or the year before) when Glenn posted a links to an article where he gave an interview at some Fire Station where he claimed to the journalist he lost THIRTY relatives in the attack.

He may well have, but given his habitual track record of lying his ass off for attention, I would call that in all probability BULLSHIT and I reached out to the journalist with links back to this web-site to highlight what a extreme lair this former NYC PD Brothel keeper is (can you even join the NYC PD with a long criminal rap sheet?).

The epitome of an absolute grub and somebody I would definitely without any qualms send $2500 to for them to pass on to some poor white (not like he's gonna be donating a cent to any non-caucasian kids) children's charity @Lungyeh

911-11.jpg

gizmotron likes this.