1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack KewlJ

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by Tater, Jul 26, 2021.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

upload_2021-11-5_9-41-32.png

2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Yes, I have an appointment later this morning. Would you like to know when I might take a pee as well?

Don't even talk to me about variance, because YOU understand less about blackjack variance than anyone I have ever conversed with on any forum, and that includes Alan who at the time I thought was the most clueless person on variance. You, a supposed player, understands even less.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

You have no game. Poor table selection. No time to play. No education. Not willing to better your game.

Little things on forums send you into orbit. So a calm, cool, collective approach is obviously lacking. That is why you lose $11k and rat out others.

4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: Stop with the dementia like repeating.

Tater says: The person in your concocted forum world wouldn't get 20 years and wouldnt know if they're in a cell or at home. What's to lose?

5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

upload_2021-11-5_10-18-2.png

KJ. 3 steps ahead. :eek:

6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Perfect example of what I am talking about. $11k loss over a weekend of fairly heavy (amount not betting level) of play was normal. Well within expectation. You freak out and keep talking about it like it is something unusual. maybe for a $5 player like you it is, I don't know. But the fact is that after 6 straight winning months, several very significant winning months, October, I lost $4250 and that included that negative weekend in Reno. And for the year, which is what matters I am still well ahead of expectation. Having a very good year. That dear friend (or not) is how variance works!

People like you and T3 that think and claim to just win, win with no variance are really just the same as this Mdawg person with his fantasies. That is not the way gambling and variance works, even, maybe especially playing with a slim advantage. It is much more like the rollercoaster of the stock market. Until you understand that and accept that, you and the likes of a Zenking and others have no hope of being a successful blackjack player.

7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

You won't know if you don't play. Stay hidden and in your concocted forum life.

Perfect example is you talk about wins and losses as though someone cared. Just play the game dipshit. Now, I can't because of you.

I will be making an $1100 bet sometime today at Peppermill. Since you're stalking me. You can check it out and tell all what it is. NO?

8. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ. The arrogant rat. A mouse who thinks he is way better.

9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

:eek:

10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

:shifty:

11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

12. caveman377

caveman377 New Member

I know I said I wouldn’t post any longer but I just can’t take what he is actually trying to portray. Kewlj knows who I am. He posted two of my shared experiences as if his own. He also knows he is running out of rabbit holes to dodge from the pursuing fox.

Knock it off Kewlj before the fox parades around with you hanging from its mouth.

13. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

No, I don't know who you are hiding behind a scokpuppet or second handle. And if I don't know who you are or what you are talking about, surely no one else does either.

So if you aren't just some troll and really have something to say, stop cowardly hiding and using cryptic code and say it.

14. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ said Caveman was Blackhole. If so, in his honor to his replies to KJ.

15. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I said it could be Blackhole. With little to go on after 1 single post, it was an educated guess.

Whoever it is, is a coward. They are using a second indentity/handle from which they are better known. Hiding. That is cowardly. When I have something to say about or to someone I say it, not in any cryptic code, not hiding behind a second identity. AND I am perfectly willing to engage in any respectful discussion on whatever the issue is.

16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ's essays are mush shorter since he took a "dawg pound."

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  17. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
  18. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

What kind of freaking attorney are you?

You don't know that discussions between attorney and client are privileged?

Of course your posting and lying on these forums also violates the ethics attorneys are supposed to exhibit.

19. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. You've lost all respect. Had little in the first place.

O brother. KJ has one meeting and now he thinks he isan attorney.

Come clean with documents. Otherwise, be known as a liar, A coward, and a rat.

20. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Well see, that's where we know that the UNKewl one continues to make all of this up. He never met with any attorney. I could connect the dots for him, but IF he received what he CLAIMS he received, he conspired with others in a criminal act, especially if those alleged docs contain any personal identifying information. These docs assuming they even exist (they do not) did not simply land in the UNKewl one's lap, he actively sought them out and was even STUPID enough to leave an indelible record of the conspiracy to obtain the documents online.

I wanted the UNKewl one to think he was in the clear, but he has never been in the clear. He's been part of a possibly criminal conspiracy from day one.

KewlJ_threatens.jpg

Any attorney worth his salt would realize that he could not further advise the UNKewl one, and that any conversations he had with the UNKewl one about how to proceed would be in furtherance of this conspiracy and not covered under any privilege.

That's right, UNKewl one, you better come back and admit that you lied, do not know Bob Nersesian, and never met with him on November 5, did not talk to him on October 13, 2021, and made ALL of this up...because otherwise, it's just a police report or state bar complaint away that will compel Nersesian to disclose your full identity. Attorneys can't help lowlifes like you proceed with illegal acts, what were you thinking? Will the police follow up and charge you criminally? probably not, but they will be under duty to investigate the matter.

Just better hope no one makes that phone call, or there will be one very pissed off Nersesian that you dragged him into this (assuming, of course, that you know him...you already admitted once that you lied about knowing him).

Oh, and unlike an uneducated moron like yourself, I know what the State Bar will and will not investigate.

You're in bad shape UNKewl one, you're better straighten yourself out. You're just a phone call, or a few online clicks away from being investigated and outed, without my even having to lift a finger. ANYone could make that report, doesn't have to be me, just has to be someone who CLAIMS to be whoever it is you claim is MDawg! With as many enemies as you have out there, I'd start thinking about moving, with no forwarding address.