1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackjack KewlJ

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by Tater, Jul 26, 2021.

1. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    You have to understand, the UNKewl one is mentally ill. No resolve. Can't keep his mouth shut, can't stop whining in a high pitched falsetto. Can't keep his word about never posting here again. (It doesn't take much to break the resolve of a nervous poodle.)

I'd say that there are two possibilities:

1) The UNKewl one, just as he false name dropped before, made up that he knew or had anything to do with attorney Bob Nersesian.

2) Nersesian tore the UNKewl one a new a-hole for drawing him into his forum drama queen lying nonsense, which is why UNKewlJ stopped posting about all this for a while. However, the UNKewl one is incapable of keeping his mouth shut and returned to post more nonsense anyway.

Like the UnKewl one said to the attorney:

UNKewl one (sulking, voice rising to a falsetto whine): I'm the victim here! I'm always the victim! People are always out to get me! I knew you wouldn't understand.

The UnKewl one thinks he is "special" - that when he creates sock puppets (which he does regularly) that it is somehow "okay" :p and "justifiable."

Anyway, he'll be back. To post more. About MDAWG!

RobSinger on the UNKewl one: What an idiot. As your entire life again gets shaken like a tumbling house of cards by none other than Shack and the dawg, you take your pussified self, in the heat of the moment, out of the picture supposedly on some fairy bicycle ride that could be better stated as a suicide run at this point.

You should have stayed in school. I just exposed another of your lies and you do what losers always do: deflect and hope no one notices.

I then mocked you for not doing what you said you were gonna do regarding your nemesis MDawg, and all you could do is look like the big fool he's been making out of you for a long, long time.

Smart money says you cry yourself to sleep every night. That's called Music To Everyone's Ears!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

Sanctamonious bullshit baccarat advisor
    All good I don’t keep score and was not the objective although I’d hate to be known as 0 and 4 can you imagine how humiliating that would be mate !!
    You buy the first beer then it’s my shout.

Do you know what a “shout” is ?
    I think you call it a round as in you will buy this or that round of drinks or this round is on me etc.

Here in skipptophia as the masses are swilling it up at the trough ,at any given night or day at the nominated beer o’clock time, getting blind as a whore with the poxs and just as incapable of any bodily movement at all, we just shout out our order across the seething masses to the bar staff to get us , at this table, more beer . Usually after some time our fellow swillers ask where is that beer you ordered then we start shouting at each other that a I did shout at the bar staff sometime ago and they are on the way etc. usually the staff have no intention of serving you because you are some piss head screaming inaudible slurring noises at all and sundry.
    However at the beginning of the night you can and do shout to the bar staff “ same again thanks” points to own table, group of friends and the staff do as requested. That is a shout. Cheers

3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

RobSinger on the UNKewl one: What an idiot. As your entire life again gets shaken like a tumbling house of cards by none other than Shack and the dawg, you take your pussified self, in the heat of the moment, out of the picture supposedly on some fairy bicycle ride that could be better stated as a suicide run at this point.

Tater says: or menstrual cycle.

4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Shout. What a great word.

There was one gent who could really put the beer away. He'd play Keno and watch baseball all day long during his vacation. He'd say "where the hell is my beer"? Um, it's right in front of you. He just hadn't finished the last one yet.

Finally, he told the cocktail waitress, "every time you make a round, just bring me a beer. No need to ask. Don't worry I will keep up." He was a man true to his word. Never seen anything like it.:eek::joyful:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

Sanctamonious bullshit baccarat advisor
    Re shout and ways of use.

You arrive late upon meeting up with friends you ask “ who’s shout is it “

Well into beer o’clock and some confusion as who’s round it is
    “ I shouted the 1st one /2,/3 etc it’s one of you two’s to shout next”

You are having a winner of a day , you have had some excellent news, etc
    “ my shout” no more words needed.

Sleezy bob or tight arze tony ( every group has one that drinks but never buys in return)
    “Your shout tight arze , your not skipn this time”

Upon seeing some lovelies at a nearby table “ can we shout you ladies a drink?”
    Cheers enjoy

Tater likes this.