1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I have no interest in resuming your asinine debate concerning AP value or as a profession. I just don't care.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    FACE !!!!
    Just sometimes somebody would challewnge me about collecting for bookies. hustling pool, etc. And just wanted to show I did PM Dan. He was about 10 lbs over I would guess, but 10 lbs under was his normal weight. 20 lb gain with three heart attacks in the rear mirror ?

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

well then stop disrespecting ball washers.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. LarryS

who the fuck knows...maybe it was just his time to go. Maybe if he was underweight he would have died. maybe died earlier from something else.

when someone dies and some "know it all" chimes in with the "i told him so" comment is more about patting oneself on the back.

he didnt die from an overdose of a drug where you can say he had total control.

maybe he just had a congenital defect in a body organ. Maybe he had a blood clot that had nothing to do with 20 extra pounds.

Maybe he started to exercise to try to lose weight as he was told to do and he over did it and died.

who the fuck knows.

maybe the horseradish god struck him down because he forgot to pray to him that day.

beachedwhale and Boz like this.
  5. BUZZARD

Was just saying I had pm'd him, that's all No more No less

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Go shit in your hat!

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. BUZZARD

Boz You forgot " And pull it down over your ears "

beachedwhale and Boz like this.

8. LarryS

it took me 2 hours away from the computer to "get it"

it hit me while watching AGT.

had to come back for props

until then I though you were just being a scumbag and corrected my spelling ...but thats not like you so I was thinking about it during the show and started laughing

better late than never

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. LarryS

KJs new best friend is a poster called "beached whales clitoris"......the only poster egging KJ on to post more emails.
    And of course KJ is beaming with joy to satisfy the request.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee opportunities.....you cant pass them up

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Larry, You are nothing but a troll. A sad little man who gets his jollies, trying to get under peoples skin. I am done with you and your negativity and trolling. You are a gnat, not even worth swatting away, so bye bye Larry.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    • Doxxing: First Name
    I feel the urge to jump in on this claptrap, Hahahaha you can't be serious, really?? What a utter fanny, do tell how many tears have you shed over this drama, I bet you have bawled your eyes out night after night, as it caused you to lose weight also?

Such an OCD for detail, 4 years, 4 year, OMG I posted for 4 years, what you haven't repeated ad nauseam is how many posts you made, give it a rest you little drama queen. All your credibilitiy has GONE, Puff, just like that.

Probably got hold of some pic's of Panamanian working girls giving him a golden shower.

Jesus wept that had me in stitches :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[removed] my queen you are off the radar, I don't think it was intended as a joke, how can you blame Mike when you decided to post the email? Yeah you tried to address it "above", nar, not buying it, you operate on a child like level.

Are you sure, who told you that? Many where you choose to do your social interaction would state otherwise.

This entire KewlJ being jacked from Wov after FOUR whole YEARS of posting, has left [removed] no longer being kewl, has left him with ZERO credibility, rather coming across as a very thin skinned whining bitch. As soon as you let it out the bag that you would hound Manboy until the days he dies as you are 20 years younger than him, really told everyone you are not operating with a full deck, what a stupid girly thing to say, let alone let everybody know you said it. Stop embarrassing yourself, FFS you pussy and no it's unlikely Zenking is interested in your cock for some Blackjack coaching.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
    beachedwhale likes this.
  12. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

I take a quick look at the usual suspects, lengths of posts, and their order of appearance, and go from there w/o even reading the longer posts. You'd be surprised how accurate that is on a gambling forum.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    I doubt it's within in walking distance, hell it would take forever to get to his house once you got through the gates.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I consider this doxxing. Maybe management won't because I made the mistake of posting an email that Mike used my name first. But looking at intent, you are trying to cause me harm. It is extremely classless. You, sir are an asshole.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
    beachedwhale likes this.

15. LarryS

not even a close comparison to KewlJ.
    Me freddy and others discuss a wide variety of ways in which wov is dying. Not just injustices to US US US,
    We are not fixated on ourselves.
    We talk about BBB, manboy, mission, equally. And we talk about injustices to other members. OTHER THAN OURSELVES.

We are no different than people who post daily on roulette or craps. In fact I tried to engage people on topics of sports betting, horses, but to no avail. So this will have to do.

However KJ is a different animal. He sits back when talk is about subjects other than himself....and then takes the spotlight when the time comes for the me me me opportunity with lengthy posts and multitudes of pages about him him him

So he stayed away for a couple of weeks after making his grand exit. But came back with a vengeance with screen shots now. As if we were clamoring for it.

QFIT, WIZ AND KEWLJ all behave badly AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SORT IT OUT. Fuck it. What are we supposed to so...assign percentage guilt to each party?

The folks you mentioned along with Kewlj are not asking for aribtrators to get onto wov.. We are not longing for acceptance or forgivemness.

We talk about things about stuff in the past, about current things on wov. So what. Its never about me me me.That is until KJ arrives on the scene.

This is not a trial. We are not going to resolve all the "evidence" presented.

Most of us talk about a topic from wov and then move on to the next topic about wov.

KJ is stuck on the one and only topic that is important to him.....his mememe narcissistic worldview.

And you are right about one point...he does indeed present a case where people would feel he needs help...medical help based on his me me me view of the world.

The real truth is that a 3 parties behaved badly.....but the "boss" always wins. There is a saying in the workforce"the boss may not always be right....but the boss....is the boss". You have to live with that

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. LarryS

In your obsession to post "evidence" that no one asked for via screen prints you exposed your real first name.
    Now that YOU YOU YOU made it public knowledge....you consider it doxxing?

In what fucking world do you live in?

Only you can post your first name?....but others cant follow? Who made that fucking rule.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Ya, but in reality doesn't it come down to it really being about you? Why would the hell else people post on forums unless they/you wanted to be heard? Wanting to be heard is about YOU.

There's obviously some kind of joy you guys get out of posting up gotcha moments.

It's like, "hey guys, look at ME, ME, ME I got him."

"Hey guys look how good I write"

"Hey guys look at me and how good I am at writing cogent arguments"

"Hey, guys look how smart/clever I am."

You can talk about others more often than yourself, but it's still YOU who wants the attention for being the person who said it.

You will never convince me or anyone you are here to help your neighbors.

this is a way for YOU to show off and get noticed rather than be forgotten.
    Let's face it, you enjoy stirring the pot, you enjoy trash talking WOV, you like the drama it creates, you like arguing, you simply use all that to amuse yourself.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Fisk

Fisk Member

Glad you put in the effort to find the joke. Double glad it made you smile. Thanks =)

I suppose I'm done for now, KJ. Sorry if I stirred any shit up, I can only say you're reminding me too much of me for me to stay quiet. Everything about it, it's like you're honor bound to a certain resolution and it's not a matter of wanting to quit it, you simply can't. And if you're anything like me, the quiet logic part of you is saying "Yup", but the rage fueled principle of your self just can't let it go.

Unfortunately, if you ARE anything like me, you won't realize it until your actions result in pain that overwhelms what you're feeling now, and if there's a way to snap someone out of that, then I must admit it's beyond my abilities to know or accomplish.

Best of luck on your Hellbound journey. If you actually make it all the way, I'll be here waiting.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. LarryS

There is a difference... a whole other level when you feel good about making comments and say look at "me me me" make a point about wov, or craps, or sports betting or floyd mayweather.....And look at me me me continually make a point about me me me. Look at me me me continually talk about me me me. Look at the great point I just made ABOUT me me me. Lets change the subject back to ME ME ME.

Big difference.

there is a certain amount of look at me me me when anyone posts and makes a point. But when its done most of the time about themselves personally it borders on sickness.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. LarryS

So what. Doesnt everyone get some joy out of posting? When I was on wov I never talked about ME. I posted on craps threads, obamacare thread, Walmart threas, sports threads over 90 percent of the time. Less than 10 percent of the time on the "dscussion of the suspension list". Rarely about me me me.
    Did I stir things upwith my expertise in healthcare on the obamacare thread or my expertise in retail on the walmart thread? Yup. But again it wasnt about me me me as far as the topic went

On this lengthy thread I spent maybe 2 pages with Face and 2 pages with Mission talking about me me me as far as my specific dealings at wov. Everything else was about others and actions and posts that were not related to me.

So you point out I get "joy'.....well that is healthy. If i posted here all this time without getting "joy" I would be very sick.

I have spent my entire professional life "looking out" for others. Helping others. I still do that at assisted living homes pro bono.
    So part of what I do here is help others aside from getting "joy". One can do both. They are not exclusive.

beachedwhale likes this.