1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

1. soxfan

soxfan Active Member

It's comical to see how the hard up dudes on the wizard forum when a female start posting. And nothing bring about the extreme beta in the beta male like when an oriental girly like the "juicy jennie" make the scene, hey hey.

2. Kentry

Kentry Member

LOL. Remember Aimee 21? Those guys were THIRSTY. And it turned out she was a scammer. She could have lasted long had she not started to ask them personal questions like what hotel they stayed in when gambling in Vegas. Oh, and don't get me started on VictoriaLV. She showed up to post only ONE DAY and she claimed she was a stripper, got them teased and bothered, and then LEFT for good, leaving them with blue balls.My God, the COMEDY on Wizard Of Vegas.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  3. Kentry

Kentry Member

https://www.voy.com/247971/

http://www.voy.com/247971 I have my own website for Wizard Of Vegas Rejects. feel free to check it out.

4. I Am A Doughnut

I Am A Doughnut Member

That website is like 99 percent of people bashing Nathan...Not really a good website. It could have had a lot of potential had it not been a "Shit on Nathan," website.

5. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Yet another thread has been started about Nathan and Kentry on the embarrassing WoV. Nathan is Kentry...Kentry is Nathan. SOOPOOP chimes in from his honeymoon. What's the matter, SOOPOOP? You can't get it up unless you fantasize about Nathan? PokerGrinder chimes in from his trip to South America. Many would love to be able to take a trip like that. Not this guy. He has to save Wov from the grips of Nathan. How...by embarrassing the Wizard further? Is that even possible? Good boy PeckerGrinder. Roll over. Want a treat?

Oh yes...detective AxelWolf is there sniffing around Luscious. Did you tell her about your 7 inch schlong, Axel? Like you told everyone on VCT. The useless Bitch Bum Blabs also weighs in...no pun intended. Hey Blabs... put down the ice cream and cookies. Don't you know TV adds pounds to you. Heck...Doc's photos added quite a few. What miserable, pathetic lives these people have being used by their fake friend Mike.

One poster over there, BillRyan, wondered if this Nathan/Kentry thing is an elaborate hoax by Sad Shack and his merry mods. Can't rule anything out at this point but for a site that forbids talking about banned members they sure do look the other way....and even participate. I guess they realize that without Nathan WoV really would be dead. The question is when are the real owners, LCB, going to take control and clean house. What a bunch of suckers for $2.3 million. Almost as bad as the suckers who work for nothing and still call it "Mike's House."

6. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member

Professional Guesser
    What is the purpose of that site, when this thread exists?

Awful interface, it would put people off reading the threads.

7. I Am A Doughnut

I Am A Doughnut Member

Kentry's website had potential to be a really good website UNTIL it turned into a "Bash Nathan website," Nathan repeatedly begged Kentry to fix his website as she kept getting attacked on it and Kentry failed to fix the website. Now it lays by the wayside as it quickly became forgotten about after getting good hits for a week. No one has posted anything there in almost a month now. Maybe it would have still been active had Kentry deleted the posts attacking Nathan. It was supposed to be a place for banned WOV Members to hangout not a "Bash Nathan," website. Kentry even gloated to Nathan that he would not be honoring Nathan's very reasonable request for him to remove the harassing post. He should have just removed the harassing posts since his website has faded away into obscurity for almost a month now.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019

8. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member

Professional Guesser
    No it didn't, the interface is shite, plus there is this thread.

9. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Yours truly, me freddy, just got another shout out on WoV. Thanks, Wizard and thanks for allowing the thread to be hijacked to mention me. You can't say you didn't see it this time. It was hijacked for a very good reason...me...me...me. Now that we're buds...can you fix me up with one of your mediocre models? Can we go to burning man and run around naked together? What's that? You got my back? I don't think so. You'll have to enlist one of the weirdos from the WoV cult for that.

10. I Am A Doughnut

I Am A Doughnut Member

Nathan linked to another better looking website that Kentry made but it also became nothing but bashing Nathan and was also quickly forgotten about.

11. I Am A Doughnut

I Am A Doughnut Member

What thread did he mention you in?

12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

It's a 7 year old thread called "House Money - Friggin' FANTASTIC." It was Boz who mentioned me and violated Wizard's rule of not mentioning other forums as well as hijacking the thread. Boz thinks I'm 1BB...well he knows I'm not but he can't be a man and admit it. He needs me to be 1BB as he looks for a pat on the head from Daddy Wizard. Wizard/Sad Shack posted right after it and did nothing so I thanked him for the shoutout.

He said F 1BB/freddy or something to that effect. Boz can't say fuck over there and he needs his favorite word to show what a man he is. Bartender Boz....pretending to be somebody special with all his bragging. Pitiful. He gets on a subject and can't let go. I don't know if you read VCT but it was Boz who wanted to measure Rob Singer's cock for a bet. He wouldn't let it go...not the cock... the bet. Really sad.

13. I Am A Doughnut

I Am A Doughnut Member

Oh. That thread doesn't show up on the recent Forum threads so I was clicking random threads looking for mention of you.

14. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Why is Wizard of Vegas dying? How about because of threads like "Forum Insults and Profanity?" What's that about? It's 9 pages of the forum's finest members discussing ways to verbally express defecation. Yup, another shitty thread... only this one actually discusses taking a shit. It's got 82 posts and is so popular over there that it had to be split from another thread and given its own.

Big surprise that Bitch Bum Blabs is in the thick of it...even providing a link to the the seven dirty words. Just waiting for her to tell the gullible members that she was best friends with George Carlin. Not quite aroused yet she adds a few dirty words of her own. Then she talks about the French and their sexuality.

Can you imagine googling something about gambling and coming across this garbage? It's a sad little site run and frequented by sad little people. Time for the owner, LCB, to clean house from the top down.