1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    What was the point in it? It takes a bit of effort to create an email account, go through the verification steps, use a VPN, and for what?

2 minutes of fame before you are nuked an the post deleted..

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

We had our own circus here with Glenda aka John Blerg who exiled himself .

Some people cannot contain their big yap and then wine and moan if they are getting flak .

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Hey, Freddy, were you Fred G. Sanford on DT? He was a brand New Member who stood up for Nathan and was shown the door after one post. Fred and Freddy seem awfully alike, so, were you him?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  4. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Absolutely not me. I will never again join any board run by the dysfunctional, narcissistic Michael Shackleford. Not under any name.

Fred is obviously someone familiar with WoV. Someone fed up with the low class people that ruined that board. Someone who speaks out against the mistreatment of others. I hope he continues to post.

A couple of corrections though. I don't see where he was shown the door. His name is not in red. He said Mr POOP....sorry Dr POOP...remained silent while Nathan was being bullied. Actually the POOPSTER was a regular participant in the bullying. The sad little man thinks he's defending "Mike's House." Wizard and SOOPOOP...what a joke they are. Two pervs....i mean peas....in a pod.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

You know exactly why. It's because knathan is banned from here because it's you. I thought this was an interesting, almost clever revenge game you were playing using aliases to piss off wizard of wov and others after getting totally life banned from wov. Yet, here you are, untold number of split personalities on who the hell knows how many forum sites, all playing devil's advocate to your other aliases who create the drama and bullshit that you constantly spew.
    Interestingly, let's not forget you're another personality on wov that supposedly on good standing and posting daily. This thread is made up entirely of YOU, who ever you are and not only is it not clever any more, it's permanently progressed into a deep sickness you can't break.
    The only aliases I almost believe are not you on this thread are gizmotron, nathon detroit and me. Certainly much easier to list who you are not.
    And oh by the way, wov isn't dying like you rant every day since, what? 2013 or so when you got perma booted and started this charade?
    You know what's really sad f-j-j-rs-m-dougnut etc etc etc...??? If you passed away right on your keyboard right now, this thread would immediately stop getting views after 2 days and go dead in 3.

And no one would care. You seriously need to get a life before you waste the rest of yours.

Gl and keep up the facades, I'm sure someone is reading somewhere.

Here is a list of what I believe are the known split personalities and aliases of freddy or he/she/it whatever you are.

junket king
    john blerg
    r19
    freddy
    Fred G. Sanford
    soopoo
    mr. v
    soxfan...what's with the stupid hey hey after every post? To throw people off? Bill Cosby impressions?
    iamdougnut
    Alexander
    BlackjackPro
    Kentry
    Luscious Sweet
    Dean
    Nelvin
    Nathan
    Knathan
    and untold more.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    beachedwhale and scolist like this.
  6. Karen Nathan

I can't believe you think that Soopoo, Mr. V, and Nathan are the same person. No one in their right mind would think that Soopoo and Mr. V are Nathan Socks. And BTW, I am not Nathan or any of her Socks and I am not Freddy either.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  7. nate

nate Well-Known Member

And I forgot, you or knathan are not some homely black chick paid 20 bucks with burger king sauce on her face to selfie herself in front of a walgreens or whatever that was. That's just sick man, sick.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Junket King

Are you nuts?

I'm Freddy, fuck me.... LOL, without looking I thought Larry S who definitely ain't Freddy, neither is Mickycrimm, ever see Freddy sign off "hey hey", come back when you're not having a melt down... BTW, I like to think I'm a member of good standing over there LOL.

Ok, I had to check, it was Love Potion, who no longer posts here because he can't use his VPN, but you will find him over at VMB, you need to relax a bit.

LOL

Nice work Freddy......

beachedwhale and soxfan like this.
  9. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

This is too funny. WoV sends one of it's mensa members here to give us a piece of their mind. Welcome back, "Nate." It's been a while. Daddy Wizard is so proud of you.

You seem a little out of sorts. Perhaps Dr SOOPOOP can write you a script for the good stuff.

beachedwhale and Junket King like this.
  10. Karen Nathan

Freddy, there is definitely something very off about this Nate person.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Karen Nathan

Larry decided not to post anymore after someone put his personal real world information up for the public eyes to see. I'm not even sure he would cone back even as an Alt.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Quadriga posts to SOOPOO on DT: "If Nathan won the lottery jackpot from your picks, she would buy you a diamond to gift your wife. Then your wife would know what hard was supposed to feel like." Clearly Quadriga was engaging in the good natured banter that Wizard always allows. Any normal person can see that but Wizard is far from normal and quadriga apparently is not one of the boyz...personal insult 3 day suspension. Maybe a smiley face next time, quadriga? That's how "the boys" do it.

In contrast, on WoV, AxelWolf and PokerGrinder have made hundreds, if not thousands, of filthy, disgusting posts about gay sex, beastiality, incest and pedophilia...all allowed and even celebrated by the incompetent mods. Oh, but they're only kidding so it's perfectly okay. Right, Jizard?

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Junket King

WTF, that does read like an insult to my eyes.

Is Quadriga suggesting soopoo will get a blow job if he gifts his wife a diamond, the lengths one has to got to when your wed, LOL

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Karen Nathan

I took it as a stand up to protect Nathan like Quadriga has done many times. Soopoo was making insults about Nathan like he has done multiple times so Quadriga was standing up for her.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.

15. sawpal

sawpal New Member

You don't get the joke? quad was comparing the hardness of diamond to a hard-on, sugesting SOOPOO has ED. If his wife gets a big diamond she will finally know what "hard" supposed to feel like because she didn't feel it before.

beachedwhale and Junket King like this.
  16. Junket King

Yeah, I get it now...:D

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Karen Nathan

So, every New Member who stands up for Nathan on DT is being accused of being her. Hey, let's find other stuff to blame Nathan for!

Nathan caused Chernobyl
    Nathan was the Iceberg that sunk Titanic
    Nathan shot John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    Nathan was Adolf Hitler
    Nathan caused The Challenger to explode.
    Nathan blew up The Oklahoma Building
    Nathan is O.J. Simpson
    Nathan was Osama Bin Laden and caused 9-11

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  18. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

You got it! One thing we know is that SOOPOOP has a hard-on for Nathan. He goes to The Dominican Republic on his honeymoon then spends the whole time messing with Nathan on the internet. Who does that? You got a new wife and you can only think about Nathan? On your honeymoon? How long will that one last? I suppose that will be Nathan's fault too.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Karen Nathan

Soopoo also tried to hit on Nathan's "Sister," Luscioussweet2 who was supposed to be like THIRTY years YOUNGER than Soopoo! WTF!

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

No surprise there. The wealthy, 59 year old doctor/braggart has sniffed around many of the young females who have had the misfortune to join WoV. A long, dark history indeed. He even admitted to sending a PM to juicie jenny. He's also been accused of being a bully going way back by Hot Blonde, Nareed and others. A great one to have in "Mike's House." Anybody need a shower?

beachedwhale likes this.