1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Yuck. Juicy Jennue looked to be about 25 years old! At least Hotbonde looked to be about 40 which isn't as bad as hitting on 25 year olds!

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Na, just suggesting sex in general. But that sure came to your mind quick huh.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

lol. Of course. It's all good. You ARE insane.

Just add Quadriga and sawpal to the list and every single alias on wov or anywhere that defends yourself freddoughnutkentnathan...etc ...and then coming here to reinforce it.
    I'm thinking of submitting your entire posting history and other aliases to some college psychological program to study for a thesis.
    But actually, that would be way too much work for nothing.

But I am keeping a running list of aliases defending yourself and getting nuked or banned too. I really love some of the names.

And where is the infamous knathan? Oh yea, that alias got perma banned from here because of the rules. Obviously, this site isn't too tight on checking ISP's and such.

GL.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    AND? So what!!! You're not a God fearing Christian by any chance? Only ever fucked in the missionary position with the lights off after wed-lock, after you passed your 25th Birthday HUH.

Looks like you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for dregs with that comment.

And who are are you actually addressing, aren't all the contributors in this thread just one of the same, you paranoid fuckwit.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Karen Nathan

Something is horribly wrong with this Nate person.

beachedwhale and Junket King like this.
  6. Junket King

So do tell, what do you actually get out of doing that? What is in it for you? Jollies?? Rules are there to be observed? Yet you call other insane. I've got an active ID over a WoV, so add that name to your list, oops you'll have to find it first, you utterly fuckin' misery guts boring ball bag excuse of a peson. When you have stopped stamping your feet and throwing a hissy fit because you are not getting your own way, maybe go and find a life...

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Karen Nathan

Freddy thinks that Nate must be a current WOV Poster sent here to antagonize WOV Posters. I can't say that isn't out of reach because ALL Nate does is talk shit about some GF Posters.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Junket King

He's going to keep a list, :D:D Such a retard, what a childish thing to say, he's probably approaching his 70's and doesn't have a life.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Junket King

Surely this has got to be a wind up??

Pure kindergarten stuff, "I'm telling miss on you".

It can't seriously be the same Nate from WoV

Nate.JPG

3 posts?

Who the hell would only make 3 posts since 2010, not visit the site in the last 9 years, give a fuck about this thread.

Is there another Nate????

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Yes there is. Me.

Ok, this isn't working, you and my freddy aren't getting together on our problem. It's worse than I thought. I have to come clean.

You see, every one on this thread, including you is really freddy and his split personalities are so strong he's separated from us.

I've tried talking constantly to him, but the other guys and girls drown me out. I was originally going to be another more intellectual nathan but was left hanging, banned right away from some website. But I couldn't go away as fred has splintered so severely. I don't really know who's in this brain case. So I exist as an individual entity known as nate.

The mind is an amazing place. You were the first one to go incognito on our mind. For fred truly believes we are different people with our own lives. knathan and I, I think is either fred trying to reach out and sort things out, or soon we all go away into the abyss. Freds subconsciousness knows he's writing this I'm sure of it but the illusion is fully developed. Even though fred will never admit that he wrote this as nate, I think it may be a good start. It's like talking to yourself in the woods.
    I sense the pressures of each of us competing for his attention is getting to a breaking point.

You're stronger than me by far, more formed and developed for years, maybe you can reach him.
    But be gentle. The only good result can be if fred rediscovers himself and sends us all away. I really think he's getting stronger.
    But I can only think what fred lets me to.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Karen Nathan

https://www.gamblingforums.com/members/karen-nathan.4322/

Karen Nathan isn't banned on here.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Junket King

And you said we were insane!! You fruit loop.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Karen Nathan

Like I said, something is horribly wrong with this Nate person. Horribly wrong.

14. nate

nate Well-Known Member

JK-freddy et al. You must recognize us! It's the only way. We know this. Freddy, you have to be stronger than all of us, we're all here in your head. You're the only one to acknowledge us and when you do you will make all of us go away.
    Please don't let JK win. We're all figments of your imagination and once you accept this, you can get well.
    Believe this.

You can do this and make us whole again. One person one mind.
    Please keep trying.

JK-freddy et al. You must recognize us! It's the only way. We know this. Freddy, you have to be stronger than all of us, we're all here in your head. You're the only one to acknowledge us and when you do you will make all of us go away.
    Please don't let JK win. We're all figments of your imagination and once you accept this, you can get well.
    Believe this.

Please keep trying.

Believe this.

Please keep trying.

Believe this.

Please keep trying.

Believe this.

Please keep trying.

Believe this.

Please keep trying.

Believe this.

You-we can do this and make us whole again. One person one mind.
    Please keep trying.

Believe this.

You/we can do this and make us whole again. One person one mind.
    Please keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.

15. Karen Nathan

Yeah, Nate, you're officially psychotic... WTF?

16. Junket King

Old tactic of disrupting the thread, no worries in time he will pass like a bad fart in the wind.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Karen Nathan

It would be really funny if Nate is a WOV Admin.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Junket King

I would like to think they all have better things to do, which obviously Nate hasn't. They wouldn't lower themselves to this extent.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Karen Nathan

Nate seems really unhealthily obsessed with this thing he is doing. If not an WOV Admin, maybe he is Glen?

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. Junket King

Nope, I would be glenda's number 1 target, not WoO. Nothing really unhealthy about it, part and parcel of internet forums, you often need to put on a thin coat before logging on, you seem a bit naive.

beachedwhale likes this.