1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge $100 to $800 board

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AllisonRam, Nov 20, 2016.

1. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Added to my post above.

New Member Beached Whales Clitoris <<<< That name is clearly directed at one of YOUR female members including clear sexual harassment along with fat shaming. It's almostdaily. They even added
    that persons picture. PLEASE EXPLAIN how that's not cyber sexual harassment and bullying (possibly an illegal act?). I do believe they have even resorted to offering people money to have sex with your female members (Pimping Perhaps?)

That person may not make an official complaint in fear of their safety, further harsher allowed bullying and harassment. I'm officially complaining because he's actually a friend of mine and other members here and it's relentlessly irrepressible.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Boz, your time is up. As expected, you were unable to back up your words or false accusations against us. As a result, a "Compulsive Liar" tag has been added to your profile so that we no longer have to chase after you to correct your false statements against us.

Consider this our last reply to you.

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We don't know what is a lie and what is not a lie when it does not involve us. However, if someone lies about us, then we obviously do know they are lying. Furthermore, Boz has been spreading lies about us since he joined and we have not told him to put up or be tagged until now when he made it clear he was never going to stop. Most sites would have permanently banned him by now, yet he is still free to post here.

As we already mentioned earlier, we don't care who are members are or what they've done outside the site, we only care about how they conduct themselves here. If Pope Francis joined our site, proved who he was, and then started lying about us over and over and over again month after month after month, then he too would eventually be told to put up or be tagged.

Legitimacy is subjective. Most other gambling boards are run by gambling insiders who participate and have an agenda, and therefore censor as a result. We are outsiders, have no agenda (hence the first word in our slogan), and don't want to participate in our community unless a member involves us. The reason we don't want to participate is because we have no gambling knowledge to offer and we do not want to build relationships with our members as that would threaten our independence and impartiality. We trust that our uncensored nature will allow all gambling ideas to be debated, and if the cost of that is people trying to scam, insult, or be racist, then we accept that high price to ensure that that ultimate freedom of expression is extended to those wanting to share their gambling knowledge here without any fear of oppression. We don't condone any of the negative behavior, but once we start censoring some speech we don't like, it becomes a slippery slope.

False. He has proven himself a liar when he could not back up his words in this very thread. We knew he would not be able to back up his words because he decided to lie about us, the only type of lie we will always know for certain is a lie.

False accusations against a member not involved in the running of this site does not impact the credibility or administration of this site. That's the crucial difference. Boz is not the first member to be tagged as a "Compulsive Liar". Another member was attempting to redirect the attacks on himself by involving us and making false accusations towards us that they also couldn't back up (see here and here). Just like with Boz, we replied to his initial accusations and only told him to put up or be tagged once he returned several months later to keep parroting the same false accusations. Similarly, Boz is trying to get us to censor our site by involving us and making false accusations towards us that he too couldn't back up, and we only told him to put up or be tagged once he made it clear over and over and over again month after month after month that he was never going to stop. We will not be manipulated into compromising our founding principles.

Furthermore, any member is free to defend themselves against false accusations, like we have been doing with Boz for months. However, we do not wish to keep chasing after the same members over and over and over again to correct their false accusations as it takes time away from our administration of the site and we have no interest in participating in our community like we've been forced to do here. So once Boz made it clear that he was never going to stop with the false accusations against us, and was therefore intent on damaging the credibility of our site non-stop, we finally told him to put up or be tagged. Since he couldn't put up, he's been tagged, and we no longer have to address him which frees up our time to continue working on improving our community.

No because he would have to prove those names are tied to this site. It is this very disturbing obsession from some anonymous folks wanting to know who we are (when it should not matter) that ensures we will never reveal ourselves. It should only matter who the Administrators of a community are if those Administrators are participating in the community as it would be important to know whether the knowledge they are sharing from their position of power is credible or not. We don't participate in our community, so it doesn't matter who we are. Any obsession with trying to find out who we are makes it clear to us that that person is intent on damaging us so we have no incentive to expose ourselves to anonymous people with malicious intent, particularly when it would add zero value to our community since -- again -- we do not participate here.

Regarding the non-active member in question, see this post here. Insulting posts against an active member needs to be reported and we'll move them to the Insults Graveyard. Doxxing needs to be reported by the Complainant. Regarding the member in question, she chose not to go through our private Doxxing removal process. That is her choice.

At any rate, AxelWolf, we've done this song and dance with you before here. You've also had it out for us from the start, yet you haven't been tagged because you don't state your opinions and suspicions as fact and you don't repeat false accusations about us over and over and over again. The same can't be said about Boz.

4. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Axhole
    I was on your side at one time and commented that BBB was a member in good standing on this board and that the over the top comments were against regulations.
    Your response to me were that there were no worries in that she is not an active member and refuses to visit this board. On top of that to ensure she doesnt return you proclaimed that you made a bet with her...so it seems she has a financial reason not to come here as well.

So had you kept your mouth shut.....there might be credibility to my concern. However you put that concern to rest by offering the the behind the scenes reality of her inactive status.

Although the over the top continuous"fucking" comments says more about the 2 people that make thEm ,,than about the subject....they are working within the rules.......especially with your input that I mentioned ABOVE

secondly.....and most important.....whenever someone comments with the over the top vulgar comments about her YOU have the ability to hit the "report" button and give a reason "this is not on topic for this thread'.....and that post will be wisked away to an off topic section where very few people will see it. If you were indeed interested in protecting your friend...you would have done that multiple times. But alas you didnt. So maybe it would have been just too much of a bother for you...maybe you are stretching it when you call he "a friend".......because real "friends"
    would do more than complain once every month or 2.

5. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    It doesn't matter if she visits here or not it's still being said. I didn't know the report feature actually worked for anything but spam, I will use it going forward. Putting it in a different thread doesn't really solve the problem anyways.

I don't care what you think about my credibility, questioning it in this case won't get you anywhere. If she's logged on or something(perhaps a mistake as it's happen to me a few times on my phone) I wouldn't care or even mention it, there's some things you don't want to win or be right or wrong about either way. Even bringing the subject up with her wouldn't be cool.

Someone really has to be a very small person to keep that crap up over and over.

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    If BBB wants to report it, all she has to do is click on "report" and voice her concern.

It will be private, between she and admin.

Curious as to why she refuses to do so: "Doxxing needs to be reported by the Complainant. Regarding the member in question, she chose not to go through our private Doxxing removal process. That is her choice."

I have to assume she is aware of the doxxing and has chosen not to follow the procedure to remove it.

Whatever.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  7. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    There have been many references to "fat shame" on WoV, fair few posted by manboy himself. "Until the fat lady sings", running that diet contest and some remarks he made in that thread, could be construed as insulting to a particular mod. Regarding sexually harassing somebody, which taxi was first off the rank when Juice Jenny was in town? Yep, the board owner himself, do you really think he was that eager to improve her card skills or maybe he didn't fancy the thought of sloppy seconds after other WoV board members.

There have been a fair few racist comments on WoV, while members have been finally banned, the comments remain.

See comment above, there is a lot of racial innuendo at WoV, every poll includes the option "I'm a bigot", somebody recently posted Sige Hiel in a thread.

I agree the "fat shaming" has continued too long, it is now boring, carries little impact, not even remotely amusing and reflects more on those making the posts than the moderator at WoV.